22.5. suffocating kink

hoseok stood up and stretched as the massage finished. "i think the reporters gave up by now. let's go yoongi i have something to show you" he showed his famous im your hope, you're my hope smile.

"let's go" he grabbed yoongi's hand and dashed out the breastfeeding station.

yoongi rose his one eyebrow in confusion as he got dragged .

"are you finally gonna show me your di-"

before yoongi could even finish his nasty question, hoseok blushed and covered yoongi's mouth with his own hand. "what the fuck yoongi?"

"ooh hoseok i didn't know you had a suffocating kink.." yoongi's words came out muffled due to hoseok's hand covering his mouth but he could still understand what the boy was saying.

"wait a minute if you were the one choking someone instead of the one being choked is it still called choking kink?" yoongi was still surprisingly calm even with a hand covering his mouth as if he was used to it.

hoseok sighed and let go. "bitch you mean choking kink ? is a suffocating kink even a thing?"

"i don't know choking means there's something stuck on your throat right? you haven't choked me. you were covering your veiny hands over my mouth and my god i think i just invented a new kink!" Yoongi jokingly stood up as if he was surprised by his own wittiness.

hoseok rolled his eyes at the lameness of his own lover. "the driver's already at the main entrance of the mall, let's go" he pulled yoongi's hand and held it tight. (a/n: yes hoseok give him the hand holding he deserves)

-

A SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHERE THIS BOOK IS GOING, I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHERE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GO JDKSJJS

im a failure of an author. but im planning on making it like a daily life of boyfriends u know w short chapters nd its going to b cute as hell . Is This A Good idea? or do yall prefer waiting 3 whole months for every full chapter 😔👉👈