17. he pout

"JESUS A JEALOUS BOYFRIEND IS SO TIRING TO DEAL WITH!" a woman appeared out of nowhere, earning stares from everyone.

"oh jesus fucking christ a new character?? and a het at that?? author couldve just made the second lead an attractive male and went!" seokjin whispered to everyone, breaking some numbered wall.

sunhee, the hotdog girl rolled her eyes. "i can hear you, you know." she glared at seokjin.

"DID THIS BITCH JUST GLARE AT ME IMA FIGHT A BI-" before seokjin could even finish his sentence, jungkook covered his mouth

"hush babyboy a pretty boy like you spewing unattractive words like that isn't good." jungkook somehow managed to flirt in this situation.

"fuck you and your non-existent top lip." seokjin harshly removed jungkook's hands from his mouth.

"what the fuuuck. yall bitches dating now. Knew It im all alone. SMH im going back to my apartment to hug my levi body pillow." taehyung said, pretending to leave.

"IM still here you know!!" sunhee complained because of the lack of attention they're giving to her.

"oh she's still here." all of them looked at her and boredly replied

sunhee looked at the group of boys clearly and saw that they were attractive as fuck. she was internally panicking. she just showed her bad side to such attractive men. well a little skin would make them forget about my personality.

"ugh!" sunhee pretended to fall and made sure to rise up her skirt a little bit. luckily namjoon, the woman respector noticed what tf is going oonn

"you don't have to do these things to make boys like you, you know." said, namjoon as he helped her up. "you have a beautiful face and a beautiful body don't flaunt these for us, flaunt these for yourself." he continued, showing his dimples as he smiled

"i love you." sunhee said in a haze. it was the first time a man ever said this about her.

"now pause right there missus." for the first time, jimin made an appearance. "this mans right here is-" he paused to kiss namjoon on the cheek.

"mine."

namjoon blushed and jimin earned awes and ooohs from the doctors and nurses as they were still outside yoongi's room.

"jesus fucking christ, it's like im watching a fucking romcom here. Alright, I get. i'll leave yoongi and namjoon alone." sunhee said to hoseok and jimin as she walked away.

"yo creepy 👀👀 how'd she know your names 👀👀👀" jungkook widened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

-

"finally, we're alone" hoseok sighed in relief as he closed the door for seokjin and the others.

"so I heard what the fuck went oonn when you were forcefully dragged away outside. seokjin told me you were hella jelly jelly_twice.mp3" yoongi smirked at hoseok. although unable to hide his blush because after all, he's still in front of the love of his life.

hoseok smiled a bit but it turned into an unimpressed look. "wipe that smug look off your face, this ain't no cheesy fanfic where the annoying bitchass of a protagonist still got the time to act like a tsun when the boy she likes is in a hospital about to die. Yes, I was jealous yoongi."

"oh." he pout.

a man kissed the pout and the man was hoseok.

___________________________

I SEEM TO B FORGETTING THIS IS A SOPE FIC SO!!!! they kissed . want 2 read what yoongi's reaction would be?? stay tuned for the next chapter ;;;;;;;;((;;;(;;;

so im sorry this was short n dry my mind dry as fuck rn i ran out of vine compilations

ALSO FUCK THANKS FOR 3K READS!!!! i love u fucking crackheadss