12. bts usb shrimp hub

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALL MEETING UP WITHOUT ME IM SO DISAPPOINTED. THIS IS WHY I DONT NEED FRIENDS" yoongi screamed at the bunch.

"chill babyboy save that voice for the bedroom" hoseok flirtily replied back.

Luckily no one took offense to what yoongi said as he was using his whiny voice and pouting at the same time. No one could resist a cute yoongi.

"disgusting." taejinkook said aloud upon hearing hoseok's statement. jungkook even choked on his own spit.

"O-oh." was all yoongi can say. he was scrunching up his nose so hard to stop blood from coming to his cheeks. his ears did him no justice though.

"y-YO YO CHIIIIIILLLL YOUR FUCKING EARS MAN THEYRE LIKE CHILI PEPPERS!! SHOULD I TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?!" namjoon who just arrived at the scene worriedly asked.

Jimin who was watching everyone just shook his head and chuckled. i feel like im the only one that doesn't know what the fuck is going ooooon here.. he thought in his head as he saw three boys who kept kicking each other's backs in hidden and two other blushing boys who can't seem to look at each other and one tall clueless boy asking if everyone's alright.

"SO GUYS im jimin, hoseok's manager and this is namjoon, hoseok's producer. Nice to meet yall ayeee folllw me on instagram @jimin_ig" Jimin introduced himself to the others and of course not forgetting to plug himself.

"haha hi!" namjoon waved awkwardly and showed his dimpled smile "and what the fuck jimin??" he lowly muttered to the smaller boy and slapped his ass.

"im seokjin." the beautiful boy blew a kiss at the both of them. The two boys moved in sync and dodged the kiss

"jungkook. yeehaw!" the other one introduced himself and tipped his imaginary hat

"watashiwa no namae wa taehyung desu. yoroshiku onegaishimasu." said taehyung  as he introduced himself in weaboo.

"yoongi." he introduced himself and shook both of their hands.

finally a normal one.. Jimin sighed in relief

fuck he's shaking my hand dont fuck this up namjoon.. namjoon thought in his head looking back at all the embarrassing hand shakes he's had.

"why don't we all eat together? some shrimp place just opened in front of the venue." Hoseok suggested to break the ice.

.

.

.

.

"bts usb shrimp hub huh? why do I feel as though i've named this place in a parallel universe where im a well-known idol who calls himself worldwide handsome?" seokjin asked everyone as they reached the place.

"this place reminds me of Hawaii and i've never been to Hawaii" jungkook added on.

"And why the fuck is it called bts usb shrimp hub? is the owner a crackhead or something?" namjoon cringed.

Everyone agreed that it was a weird ass restaurant but for some reason they're familiar with it.

"Well.. im hungry lets go in!!" taehyung eased the tension and pushed everyone in.

"Hello Sir! table for how many?" the waitress asked politely

"Seven." hoseok briskly replied. He caught the waitress looking at yoongi who for some reason was quiet and had red ears.

"J-JUNG HOSEOK? JHOPE? LEGEND? WAIT I HAVE TO CALL MY MOM!" The waitress, janet (lets name her janet because the word waitress too long man .) ran to the staff only door completely leaving the poor boys who just wanted a table.

"Well that was awkward. I see an empty table right there lets sit there instead." Jimin suggested.

They all headed to the table and yoongi who was still silent worried the others.

"yoongi are you okay?" hoseok put his hand on top of yoongi to ease him.

"I-i have to go." yoongi harshly pulled his hand from hoseok and went outside.

"W-WAIT!"

///////////////////////////

i was rereading this story and realized this is more of a slice of life than BL ttgshsksj