5. panda express

After yoongi screamed for 8 hours straight because hoseok followed him back he felt hunger. He wanted chinese food from panda express but given that he's currently in korea there was no way he could eat that. He tried to buy panda express so he could put it next to his mansion but the owner wouldn't give it up for 10 million dollars.

"pesky fucking ass owner" yoongi sighed aloud.

He only had one other choice left, and He didn't want to eat the usual caviar and steak his personal chef serves.

"I dont want to get out of the bed though." Yoongi sighed again but it looks like he had no other choice. He whipped out his phone and dialed his assistant's number

"Taehyung please book the nearest first class flight going to LA thnks owe u one"

"bitchass why"

"Well this bitchass wants chow mein from panda express"

"You do know it'll take us 12 hours to get there.. you'll die of starvation before we even land"

"I can live off of granola bars til then. ciao! Pick me up!"

Yoongi figured he would be lonely if only taehyung ate kung pao chicken with him so he decided to call a friend who was destined there.

Dialing...

"YAH YOU WASTED FOUR SECINDS OF MY LIFE WHAT DID IT TAKE SO LONG FOR YOU TO PICK UP JIN"

"I HAVE ONE YEAR MORE EXPERIENCE THAN YOU DONT 'YAH' ME IM YOUR HYUNG DUMBASS"

"ight you aint down for free kung pao chicken i'll call joon instea-"

"W-W-WOAH look sorry man you know the "hyung-dongsaeng" relationship i left that shit in korea. Feel free to disrespect me in any way you want in exchange for food"

"seokjin you own one/fourth of the buildings in LA why are you so desperate for free food dumbass"

"I WILL SELL MY RICHES FOR UNLIMITED CHOW MEIN"

"IGHT brodie you're weird as fuck. Well do you and uh see you in 12 hours.

"Dumbasses on the executive committee wants to hold another meeting i got to go bye yunger"

seokjin was woke as fuck about food he may seem weird and unreliable at first but he's actually a very responsible. thats why he's one of the youngest and most richest ceo in LA at the moment. People also deemed him as the hottest ceo living.

"Seokjin you rich motherfucker" said yoongi as he laughed out his thoughts.

he heard a ding on his door signalling that taehyung might be here to pick him up. Yoongi didnt bother packing as he'll buy the clothes he'll use there anyway.

"Hello bitchass we better head to the airport now or you'll be late for your flight"

"Stop calling me bitchass, dumbass im your boss and your hyung"

"Alright sir your chauffeur is here lets go" taehyung said through his greeted teeth.

Tbc-
±±±±±
suhh i added seokjin as a bday girft to him xddd #worldwidehandsomeday give my mans more love