2. baby's buttcheeks

((An: since this is my first fic i dont know how to write for shit!! So uhhh bare with me with the change of povs since im an indecisive headass))

3rd pov

"times up rich boy hoseok has to rest" said one of jhope's staff

Yoongi felt sad as he only got to talk to the love of his life for half an hour. But who was he to put a halt to hoseok's rest. As his biggest fan yoongi knows how much effort hoseok puts into his mixtape it was only right for him to rest.

"hey one last hug before you leave?" hoseok asked

"s-sure" yoongi replied, flustered. Sure he paid good money to meet him but he didn't know a hug was in the package.

Hoseok took action first and wrapped yoongi around his arms. Yoongi intaked hoseok's scent and was surprised.

He thought hoseok would smell like mint and cinnamon like those fanfics he has read but he didnt smell like any of those. Instead, hoseok smells like fresh laundry and baby cologne. Yoongi felt like he was hugging a big baby's buttcheeks due to how soft his skin is and how he smells. But he didnt mind.

he was so comfortable, yoongi didnt want to let go. But as a pussy yoongi let go first as he thought hoseok was tired of hugging him but it was entirely the opposite

Hoseok was sad yoongi let go first. Hugging the pale boy he first thought he would be cold as snow but it was the opposite. Yoongi turned out to be the warmest person ever. The warmness he emits gives tired hoseok more energy.

They both didnt want to let go.

"Huh maybe this is why pussies like us dont get bitches" they both thought

"Well i guess this is good bye" hoseok broke the ice first

"Heyy its not i'll meet you at your fanmeet when you drop hixtape" yoongi says to keep the air positive.

"wh-whats hixtape?" Hoseok asked seriously

yoongi was having internal conflicts again. He forgot hoseok isnt familiar with stan twt terms.

"o-oh its what we fans named your mixtape while its still unnamed" yoongi replied nervously

"Ah thats nice. Til next time yoongi"

"Til next time oppa"

With that, yoongi came out running naruto style at the door leaving hoseok the flustered one