10. master beater

"namjoon this is fucking sick!" hoseok bopped his head while listening to the beat namjoon made for him.

"yeah dude i know" namjoon released a sigh of relief, content that hoseok liked the new beat he made.

"well they don't call him the master beater for nothing" jimin joked, remembering the leaked video of him masturbating. hoseok's fans gave him master beater as a nickname because.. well he made great beats and because of the leaked video.

"shut the fuck up jimin, i know you get off from that video every nigh-" jimin put his small pointer finger on namjoon's mouth to shush him. "n-no i dont" jimin tried to hide his flustered appearance by crumbling his face to make him seem angry instead.

namjoon laughed at the sight. jimin often does this face when he's flustered. he knew him so well.

"ah jimin-ah you're too cute" namjoon pinched jimin's red cheeks. jimin did the impossible and turned even more red than he already was.

"cut it out love birds" hoseok said, annoyed and jealous because he wanted to do these stuff with yoongi too. wait why am i thinking of yoongi and i doing this?? im ???" hoseok was deep in his thought. he never really knew what his sexuality was.

do i like women? i've never actually liked one but they make good friends hm but men? i mean.. i did become attracted to that one boy i saw on the swing set when i was a kid wait what the fuck am i gay? hoseok widened his eyes in realization

"HOLY SHIT GUYS IM GAY" he said out loud to the two boys he's with. thankfully nobody's around in the backstage of the AMAs. it would be the biggest scandal if word comes our that he's gay.

"you finally realized?" the two boys said at the same time, exhaling loudly. they already knew he was ever since they saw him being interactive more to male fans than females on his fansigns.

"wait howd you guys know?" hoseok was surprised. was he that obvious?

"us gays jus kno when someones gay you kno kinda like twin telepathy" namjoon explained.

"oh." was all hoseok can answer back. he still cant process into his mind that he's gay.

"Jhope? you're on in 15 minutes" the guy handling all the performances on the amas said to them.

"alright we'll double check if he's missing anything" jimin said as hoseok's manager. "hoseok do you feel like you're missing anything?"

"yeah i miss yoongi." hoseok said spaced out. jimin slapped him. "fucker do you realize what you're saying?" jimin tried to hide his growing smile. "what the fuck was that for and what did i say?" hoseok was caressing the spot jimin slapped while looking at the smaller boy confusedly.

"jiminie asked if you were missing anything and you replied yoongles or smth. what the fuck is a yoongles?" namjoon cleared the confusion.

"I DID?" hoseok widened his eyes in realization.

jimin just chuckled at the scenario."looks like you're not missing anything but your heart. sounds like someone stole it" jimin winked at the boy and stood on his tippy toes to pat his head.

"h-hol up what the fuck are we talking about?? is yoongles the you were with when i called you asking for ya  nuggets??" namjoon spat out all these questions like it was a rap verse

"yeah" hoseok nonchalantly replied.

"woah love does do wonders.. even if i call you during a stadium concert, asking for ur chicken nuggets you would still fight me in front of the audience but this man... he made you do the impossible.." namjoon, in disbelief answered back. hoseok wanted to crawl under a couch in embarrassment.

"hoseok? you're next after ninki minjaj who's performing right now please stand close to the stage and prepare for your performance. hwaiting! im rooting for you! korea's sunshine! gambatte!jaiyou!" the guy from earlier informed them.

"dang hoseok your fans are everywhere namjoon jokingly shook his head in disappointment. little did they know, the guy was actually mr worldwide The Legend pitbull.

"shut up namjoon just wish me luck cause its my turn to perform." hoseok put on his best smile and step foot on the stage. all of the audience screamed their hearts out for him.

-////-
i jus realized i never talked abt wht seok's sexuality was.. i kno i said the next chap wld be the amas but !! this time it will be!!!!

"anyways minjoon's the superior jimin ship" i say into the mic

everyone stood silent in disbelief. i almost left the stage in embarassment til i heard an applaud. i turned back to see two beings giving me a standing ovation.

i looked closer to see the two beings were namjoon and jimin themselves.