7.5. schtill howdy

"howdy im jungkook and this whole scene looks like a cringe fest from some cliche fucking ass fanfic LMAO" an uknown boy butted in , in the adult's business.

"who the fuck are you to call this cliche scene a cringe fest when you're wearing that god-awful cowboy hat" seokjin sassily dissed back. The audience was shocked by his undeniable clap back

"he probably listens to country music dont mind DONT MIND" taehyung's weaboo ass reassured jin. He recently started watching haikyuu so the bitchass started shouting random volleyball terms.

"hm i've heard that 'dont mind' before somewhere d-do you watch haikyuu?" jungkook looked at taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he started showing his toothy smile. "UH YES I DO . YOU KNOW IT ALL YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND NOW"

"yah you mf this headass just called my moment with my bf a cringe fest as your employer shouldn't you throw this man in a ditch?" yoongi pulled away taehyung from the cow boy.

"wh-what did you just call me yoongi?" hoseok asked, flustered

"uh my bf?" yoongi stated the obvious. seokjin, taehyung, and even the headass cowboy looked at him, shocked by his statement. the audience laughed at his statement but one spoke out loud "why he's right" the audience looked to the man only to see none other than Jung "Jhope" Hoseok.

Yoongi sensed the awkward atmosphere just then he realized what he had just called hoseok. his eyes widened "u-UH BY b-BF I MEAN B-BEST FRIEND R-RIGHT H-H-HOSEOK" he looked away flustered by what he just said.

i was hoping for boyfriend.. hoseok sighed in his mind wait what am i thinking we've only met two times i cant possibly like him im straight? i think?... Hoseok sighed out loud this time "Yes of course Best Friend hahaha..." he awkwardly supported yoongi's explanation so the pale boy won't feel embarrassed.

"uh anyways i didn't think i would make another cringe fest by joining the scene" jungkook fake coughed "i mean yall looked korean and i was like "SHIT! im korean too waddduuup" so i uh came near yall" he explained

"aw jungkook dont you have any friends?" seokjin pouted

"shut up u look more than halfway to fifty" jungkook looked away, flustered because what seokjin said was right

"Well lets go beyond the scene. if you didnt come near us then we wouldn't have met a korean cow boy !!" seokjin teased. he wasn't fazed by what jungkook said because technically he was more than halfway to fifty, but he knew was beautiful so he didn't mind. seokjin sensed the loneliness in the boy so his friendly instincts kicked in.

This was why seokjin owned more than half of the buildings in LA. he was so understanding, trustworthy, and most of all he was caring. He knows what the clients need the most and he adjusts what client needs to their comfort. everyone loved seokjin for this. his good looks was just icing on top of the cupcake.

"what's your full name jungkook?" taehyung asked

"jeon jungkook"

yoongi spat out his chicken. shocked by what the real boy's identity is. Hoseok was confused by what's happening

how'd i even get here.. hoseok thought to himself

buzz buzzz

manager hyung: hoseok sorry to disturb your little moment with your friends but we have to go las vegas for your rehearsal for the AMAs

-///-
TBC

woop cliffhanger so
why was yoongi shocked by jungkook's identity and hoseok in the amas??? get ready for a spicy chapter maybe in three years when im not so lazy to u🅱date