21. WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?

"ugh you right im ruining this date for us let's go to th-" before hoseok could finish what he was saying, a flash from a camera startled him followed by another one and many more cameras

they forgot about the paparazzi.

quickly, hoseok grabbed yoongi's hand and pulled him out of the restaurant. hoseok's mind was clouded with worry and yoongi noticed this. omygod i wasn't thinking straight (of course im gay) but i shouldn't have taken yoongi on this date ugh i ruin everything. hoseok's thoughts were running loud but he shook his worries and tried to think of the easiest way to get out of the mall without getting caught.

hoseok and yoongi continued to run turning left and right to as much as possible to confuse the reporters, they continued to scream due to the adrenaline.  "why are you running? why are you running" the reporters asked as they carry their heavy equipment, following them.

yoongi led hoseok into the breastfeeding station. "wait a minute I GOTTA BREATHE"  he wheezed and slapped his thigh.

"why are you laughing?" hoseok asked confusedly. with all the chaos going on, only a crackhead would stop at a breastfeeding station just to laugh.

yoongi slapped his thigh once more and wiped his tears "it-it's just the duudee" he paused to wheeze "he was screaming why are you running at us like that one vine" he wheezed again "and we look exactly like that girl screaming" he slapped his thigh again (now hoseok's starting to think yoongi just wants him to caress his thigh)

hoseok contorted his face weirdly as if he was trying to not laugh as he realized it too. "just laugh it out bitch" yoongi told him.

hoseok let out light chuckles then he snorted like a piglet. "oops sorry" he looked at yoongi with wide eyes.

"yoongi i'm so sorry for bringing you out on this date. i jusr put your ceo position on the line ㅜㅅ ㅜ and you always told me about how your work environment is very homophobic. ahh" hoseok pulled his hair in frustration. "i'm so sorry about this" he looked at yoongi with worried eyes.

"it's fine cutie. I already texted taehyung to call every news company and tell them i'll buy their company then fire everyone if they obstruct your/our privacy or anyones."  yoongi showed his gummy smile. "i've already made a solution about the photos so don't worry about that too." he reassured hoseok. they finally looked at their surroundings. they were at the breastfeeding station.

"h-hey looked at this yoongi." hoseok called him. "baby changing station." he awkwardly swooped his finger over the c in changing.  "baby hanging station."

yoongi applauded, all of a sudden a flock of college frat boys came in and applauded too.

yoongi looked around the whole breastfeeding station and saw how nice it was. the interior was pink and suttle so it was gentle looking for the mom and the infant's eyes. and luckily, no moms were feeding their child when they came in, otherwise hoseok might have gotten squared up by a middle aged mom who doesn't understand his baby hanging vine reference.

"what the fuck this breastfeeding station got a whole massage chair for?" hoseok asked as he set the massage chair on mild and got himself comfortable. "oh my fucking god i'd like to be a breastfeeding mom in my next life if all breastfeeding stations are like this." he murmured to himself as the massager found his good spot.

"well it is known that sometimes breastfeeders cant get enough milk out for their infants and thats because of some blockage happening or something  and you gotta have like a special boob massage or something." yoongi answered hoseok's question. "but as you can see there is no boob massage function in that chair so we usually have an in-house massager for that so actually there is no use for that massager." he explained further

hoseok stood up and stretched as the massage finished. "i think the reporters gave up by now. let's go yoongi i have something to show you" he showed his famous im your hope, you're my hope smile.

"let's go"

___________________________

AAA im overwhelmed by the love and support this book has been gettinggg thanks guys!

and special shoutout to @Sai_Hearteu for this rad fan art . love u my G no homo

if u wana talk or just send me shit, my twitter is @seokhq

if u wana talk or just send me shit, my twitter is @seokhq . whip