16. it's just a prank bro

"oye yoongi bb you're awake" hoseok widened his eyes as he felt yoongi's slender fingers hold his.

"ho-ho-hoseo-" yoongi pretended to faint again by closing his eyes and faintly call the boy out.

"wha- YOONGI? YOONGI??? OMYGOD HE FUCKING DEAD!!! NURSE!!! CAN I GET A NURSE HERE??????" hoseok screamed out although it was pointless because the room was soundproof. he was being boo boo the fool at the moment for panicking so much that he did not see the "call for nurse" button next to yoongi.

"haa i gotchu." yoongi opened one eye to see hoseok on the verge of crying. "oh what? its just a prank bro." yoongi panicked fuck fuck fuck i just made him cry i made the love of my life cry fuck

"AAAAHH im sorry seokie" yoongi pouted and cupped hoseok's cheek.

"b-bakayaro.." /stupid fucker in japanese/ hoseok's teary eyes looked into yoongi's worried ones.

"oh honey..... you've been hanging out with taehyung way too much." yoongi shook his head in disappointment as he wiped hoseok's tear drop like they're in a shoujo manga.

"hmph." hoseok blushed and turned away as he saw yoongi's gummy smile.

"hoseooook im soorryyyyyyy" yoongi pouted and whined while tickling hoseok's sides.

"OKAY OKAY I FORGIVE YOU FUCK HAHAHAHHA STOP" hoseok snorted like a piglet. the sound sending yoongi's eardrums to heaven.

"I WON'T" yoongi exclaimed, not wanting to stop hearing the laugh of the poor boy.

pretty soon, hoseok also tickled yoongi when he had the chance. since they were both very ticklish, they both were cackling like idiots. they both didn't want to stop tickling one another since each other's laugh is heaven to the other.

"so doctor... are we just going to watch these gays have a never ending tickle fight while giggling like school girls?" seokjin awkwardly whispered to the doctor next to him.

"if we disturb him yoongi might fire you and hoseok might get a new producer. they seem to be enjoying their time." namjoon spoke even before the doctor could open his mouth.

"pussies." Jimin decided to take initiative

Jimin coughed loudly to let the two clueless boys know of their presence.

this startled yoongi and hoseok leaving them in an awkward position where yoongi's on top of hoseok

"OOOO-" jungkook let out a teasing scream but seokjin covered his eyes and mouth before then.

"there is a CHILD here." seokjin scolded through gritted teeth like a white soccer mom.

yoongi looked at hoseok, just realizing the position they're in. "O-OH SORRY haha" yoongi blushed and sheepishly got off hoseok

i would have liked it if yoongi stayed on top of me longer... if only these fucking cockblockers weren't here. hoseok rolled his eyes out of annoyance not because of yoongi but because of the others.

"it's okay." hoseok smiled sweetly. his personality did a whole 360° when he turned to yoongi.

"sooo can i check on mr. min now?" the doctor for the first time spoke.

"ah. sure sure." the boys stepped aside for the doctor to do his job but hoseok watched the guy intently.

"okay mr min let me check your heartbeat." the doctor placed his hand on yoongi's shoulder to straighten him.

hoseok slapped the doctor's hands away from the boy and the guy looked at him weirdly.

"oops my hand slipped" hoseok replied "apologetically" obviously mocking him.

while the doctor did his doctorly job hoseok kept getting in the way. even the others noticed.

"ayee hoseok lets go i need to buy butter for my pancakes." namjoon, being the bigger guy, tried to pull hoseok away to let the doctor do his job. But of course being a dancer, hoseok needed more than one man to pull him. all five of them strugglingly pulled him outside.

"kinda pathetic us five men weren't enough to pull hoseok." taehyung chuckled as he looked at hoseok who was desperately trying to go inside yoongi's room.

-
"so doctor how is he?" jungkook asked as hoseok was too busy popping his veins out of jealousy.

"he's fine now. he just collapsed out of stress and fatigue but with a good night's rest he'll be back in shape in no time." the doctor explained.

everyone sighed in relief.

"can we go in now?"

"ah yes help yourself. i'll be going now." the doctor glared at hoseok before leaving.

"tHIS BITCH FINNA CATCH MY HAN-" before hoseok could finish his sentence and run after the doctor, jungkook's muscular arms caught his collar.

"JESUS A JEALOUS BOYFRIEND IS SO TIRING TO DEAL WITH!" a woman appeared out of nowhere.

taehyung knew who the woman was, after all, who would forget a woman whose breath smells like hotdog water

___________________________

thus, a new character has cometh and hbd to me!!! i just turned 15 owo 3 more years til i could read smut 😊😇🙏💯

edit: If you aint know what hotdog water is its either because you're a crackhead who likes their hotdogs frozen and uncooked or you've never had a hotdog in your entire irrelevant existence