》ch. 3

It's been months since Y/n and Luffy have seen each other, but neither of them have forgotten the promise they made when they were just little.

Both still active and being mentioned in every article in the world, haven't forgotten about each other either.

The two still make history, not together yet. That's when the newspapers will blow up.

It's been exactly two days since the Straw Hats made history at Enies Lobby.

I parked my same, small boat at the dock of Water 7.

"Wahhhh, the ground never felt so good." I said stretching my arms out. "Now where could I find them?"

I looked around and saw a ship being made. "Didn't Luffy's ship go down? Maybe they know."

I walked up to the group of men. "Do you know where I can find Luffy? Straw Hat Luffy?"

"What do you want with Luffy? He's resting, he fought hard during
Enies Lobby. Don't tell me you want to execute him, we won't let you."

"My, are you part of his crew too? I'm a close relative, just let me see him. I'm a close friend."

They checked my body carefully the looking for any weapons. "Your sword. Give us your sword."

I grabbed the hilt of my sword, smirking.

"No way. This was a gift, you'll get it off my body once I'm dead." I stared down at them with a dark shadow over my eyes.

"Try and I'll be-head you. Now where is Luffy?"

"Uh-uh, he is uhm. I'll show you." I smiled cheerfully.

"Thanks."

《》《》《》《》《》《》

I walked behind the men and we finally reached a small wooden cottage.

"I see. Thanks you can go now. Say are there Marines here?"

They nodded their heads. "They're actually inside there right now." I sighed.

"Of course they are."

I walked forward and smashed open the door.

"Oi! Garp stop bullying Luffy!" I threw a punch towards his head, which he didn't get to block.

"Oh, look another brat! Come here, you know you can't dodge the punch of love."

He swung his arm forward left hand still holding Luffy. "Drop him, you stupid old man!"

"You wish you little brat! He needs to be taught a lesson! So you come over here!" I dodged his hand and continued to throw punching him.

Luffy's crew watched with amazement as the mysterious woman yelled at the vice admiral while also punching him.

Luffy, who was previously sleeping, woke up with all the ruckus. "Hmm, food? Where's the food?"

He looked around the room when his eyes landed on me trying to hit Garp.

"Oi, old man let me go!" He tried to break free, but Garp punched him again. "I'm not affected by that anymorrree."

His snores followed with Garp's made everyone sweatdrop. "Old geezer."

I lifted Luffy from his hold and lied him on the floor. "Oi, someone get me some meat will you."

I stared at his sleeping face and smiled with joy. "I finally made it!" I hugged him with both arms and sat him up. "Meat please."