》ch. 24

I watched with a sweatdrop rolling down my face as Shirahoshi climbed into the suffering shark. Only half her body was inside, but you could tell the shark desperately needed some air to breath.

"This is definitely one of your stupidest ideas," I muttered, sighing heavily, "but it should work out just fine."

Luffy laughed at your comment and took out a coral bubble blower out, encasing himself in the waterless bubble.

"Now, let's get a move on!" Luffy cheered, seeing that Shirahoshi was ready and Megalo had the princess in his mouth fully.

"Alright, let's head out," I say, a bubble around me as well.

To say the least, Luffy didn't make it a small getaway. As he was cheering on top of Megalo, you caught sight f some figures rushing to Shirahosi's room. And one of them happened to be your crewmates.

"Y/n-san!! Luffy-san!! Wait a second!" Brook cried out, panicking at the sight in front of him.

"Megalo, where are you going?!" A fishman on Brook's shoulder yelled out, but you ignored all of their cries and instead waved bye to them a smile present on your face.

"Shishishi~~~!!! Let's go for a walk, Shirahoshi!!" Luffy cheered, his arms spread wide apart and a grin on his face.

"It's exciting actually," I mutter taking in the view in front of me, "I just hope the crew back at the castle are okay."

******************

"Why did you set us up like this Zoro!!!?" Usopp whined. "If only Y/n were here, she would beat your stupid moss head!!!"

*****************

"It's so pretty here!" Shirahoshi yelled from the comfort of the inside of her shark.

"Hey, Shirahoshi, don't you wanna come out?" I ask, leaing on Megalo's back.

"No, I think I am more comfortable here." She replied before continuing to gaze at her surroundings.

"So, how does it feel to be outside for the first time in ten years?" Luffy asked. His wide grin was still on his face and hasn't left since you departed from the palace.

"My heart is racing," she replied, "I have done something so wrong though."

I roll my eyes and start tracing patterns on the shark's back.

"You're gonna be fine, princess. I thought there would've been something wrong, but you are perfectly fine with the two of us here." I say softly, easing the princess as best as I could.

"Yeah! There's nothing wrong with going outside." Luffy said siding with you. "You sure are weird!"

"Is this what they call an adventure?" She exclaims in excitement, making your smile grow even wider.

"Yeah!" Luffy exclaimed

"You can only be this excited when you are on an adventure, and from the way your blood is racing along with your heart, this is definitely an adventure for you, Shirahoshi!" I say, patting the distressed shark.

"Hey, you mentioned something about a Sea Forest? Where is that? Is it a fun place?" I move over to Luffy, petting his head and told him to calm down with the questions. He grins and lets you continue rubbing his hair down.

There was a silence and you began to worry about the princess and ask her what was wrong, but she opened her mouth before you could speak.

"A grave..." Her words made both Luffy and you slouch and frown. "There is a grave there...I haven't visited it once since it was built. Not once in all these ten years. It's the one place I wanted to go to for all those years!"