》ch.13

+guys school is coming back soon so if I don't update all the time like am doing now (literally posting new chapters every day lol) just know that it's my school work+

"Bye, lady!" Luffy yelled before jumping down the stairs.  Shakky waved bye to us before walking into her bar again.

We decided earlier that the amusement park would be the first place we would look for the old man. But once we entered the giant place, all our thoughts of finding the old man were washed away from our excitement.

"Awesome!" Luffy and I yelled in unison before we started sprinting towards the biggest rides. 

"This one first!" I yelled pointing at the giant rollercoaster. 

"No, you guys are supposed to be looking for that mechanic guy!" Pappug yelled, scolding all of us.

"The Ferris Wheel!" Keimi said with hearts floating around her.

"Let's go already!" I say dragging Chopper by his hand to the ride. 

The ride we went on seemed like the biggest one in this whole island, and it went in all sorts of directions. Once we all got off, we all were excited to ride the next. Except for Brook, he was on his hands and knees trying to catch his breath. For the rest of our amusement park day, he would stand by and cheer us on from the sidelines.

We all calmed down after a short break and I turned to Keimi.  

"What ride do you want to ride next, Keimi?" I asked settled on the bubble bus.

"I want to ride the Ferris Wheel." She replied excitedly. I smiled back at her and grabbed her hand slowly taking her to the Ferris wheel, keeping in my mind that I can't walk too quickly or else she will be exposed. 

We hopped into one of the bubbles and Luffy joined us. 

Luffy and I watched as Keimi marveled at the sight of Sabaody from up above. She let out happy cries when she started to see everything mini sized from our high perspective. Suddenly, her eyes started to tear up.

"You're crying out of happiness?" Luffy asked with a grin plastered on his face.

"Yes! This has always been a dream of mine!" Keimi yells out before she continues to point out at all of the sights.

I leaned against Luffy's shoulder gazing at the tall Grove trees.

"This is an amazing view!" I said jumping up to stand next to Keimi.

We both pointed at several other things before our time filled up and we had to get off the ride. 

"Man, I'm starving. Oh! Ice Cream!" The rest of the guys left to get ice cream while you and Keimi waited on the bubble bus. 

"Did you enjoy your trip so far, Keimi?" I asked her leaning back into the seats.

"Yeah! It's so fun watching you guys fool around the whole day!" She said laughing. I joined in on her laughter thinking of all the fun times when Luffy got his head stuck somewhere.

I laughed so hard I almost fell off of the bubble, but a pink bear behind me stopped my fall.

"Ah, thank yo-" My voice was cut off when he placed Sea Prism Stones on my feet.

"Ah, what the hell you bastard!" I was about to punch him but he slammed a hammer down on my head.

Keimi was about to yell out for help, but he duct taped her mouth shut. 

'Oh shit! I'm in so much trouble for letting this happen!' I thought before I passed out. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AH KEIMI AND Y/N ARE GONE!