a short break

this isn't the chapter you guys were waiting for, but I just want to notify you guys on my current condition. I'm really not in the mood to write at the moment. Someone I hold very dear to me has just passed away and many people care for this person too. So if you would please understand my situation and know that I wish I could write for you guys, but I'm really not in the mood to and even if I did I know it would turn out bad. 

Before I leave this message I want to let you guys know, that if you are struggling with anything in your life please message me privately. I don't want to lose any of you guys the same way I lost Jonghyun. Please know that the inbox on this account and my main one are always open to anyone with problems. I want to help and I want to give you the best advice I can. No, I'm not a professional doctor, but I want to help you just as a normal one would. 

I understand that it is very scary opening up to someone about your problems, but I want to assure you I will not judge you or criticize you guys in any way that is negative. I am going through a pretty big rough patch myself so who knows maybe we can feel sad together :')

the person I lost was someone I hold very deep in my heart and I want to try and comfort you guys as I go through my own feelings too. Please message me if you ever feel like you aren't in your best state and I will try my best to help you. 

by the way, I am NOT giving up on this book. I am happy to see it succeed and I'm not just going to drop it. I will try my best to write, but please expect very slow updates even if I do. I might not be at my highest point in life, but if I keep working at it I will get better. So please still give this book your attention and sympathy, I really do like this story I've written and hope to further it more in the future. 

thank you for those who understand what I'm going through, and if we're going through the same thing I give you my condolences and want to let you know it will get better. 

no matter how long it takes it will get better, so please keep fighting. 

thank you for reading this! I hope you guys can understand...