》ch. 17

We all landed safely, except for the weird hairdo guy, and now Holum floated next to me.

"Holum, you go by Whitebeard's side. Open up a path for us." I command as he examined Ace carefully.

"Are you sure I can leave you with these idiots?" He asked, teasingly.

"Oh please, I trust these idiots with my life." I scoff before he nods his head, disappearing and reappearing by Marco's side.

Before any of us could react, the marines started to yell profanities at us and shooting their guns.

I smirk at them feeling the metal pass through my body.

"Oh, you guys are totally fucked over! Hee-gee-hee-gee!"

I stand still looking at the two marines charging at me with their swords. I was about to reach to my side for my own before I realized...

"Fuck! My sword!"

I hadn't noticed its disappearance since my arrest, but now thinking about it, it must've been kept with one of the marines or even possibly in their headquarters.

"Fine, I'll do it myself," I mutter before clenching both of my fists. I was about to swing at the two when I felt someone press down on my head, making me duck.

I look up at seeing Ace pushing my head down while Luffy punched the two armed marines, holding a serious expression on his face.

"Oi! This is my future wife, it'd be best for you if you don't hurt her alright?!" Ace said glaring at the two.

"Future wife?! Shut up you weirdo!" I say, grinning up at the smirking male who landed by my side.

"Aw, marry me after this, will ya? I've been waiting to see you again, so I could marry you finally, Y/n-chan!" He laughs once more as I glare at him.

"Focus on the fight, you stupid idiot!" I retort, tic marks appearing on my forehead from annoyance.

He smirks once more before getting into a fighting stance behind Luffy.

"HIKEN(FIRE FIST)!!"

"GEAR SECOND: GOMU-GOMU NO JET STAMP!!"

"

수증기: 파편 꿰 뚫는 (Water Vapor: Shard Piercer)

"

We all say in unison at least taking out more than 100 marines. Ace set a giant ball of flames to a group of marine, Luffy attacked with great speed, while I sent sharp hardened shards of water their way.

I smirk at the outcome before joining Luffy and Ace, running to leave this place.

"Luffy hasn't gotten stronger over the years, hasn't he Y/n?" I grin and pat Luffy's head affectionately.

"He has, hee-gee-hee-gee!"

"I have gotten stronger! One day I'm gonna beat you and Y/n!" I laugh out loud some more at the almost comedic comment as Ace smiled softly.

"Like hell you can!" I shouted, punching a charging marine in the face.

We were getting closer and closer to our wanted destination-Whitebeard's side-and the excitement started to bubble up more.

But my mood did a 180º turn when I felt my foot freeze up.

"Aokiji!" I yell out in pain.

"Holy Waters, I am really the only one that could stop you," Aokiji said making Ace and Luffy glare at him "I hope you know that this is your final battle."