》ch. 4

(Yo outfit, your sword is blue btw)(Cress

(Cress. To owners)

I climbed down the Observation Tower and walked to the kitchen. "What's the next stop, Nami?" I asked and grabbed the smoothie Sanji had prepared already.

"Well, we should be making it to the Florian Triangle soon. After that we shou-"

"Wow! Florian Triangle! That sounds fun! Let's go there!" Luffy yelled barging into the once quiet kitchen.

"Oi! We are only passing through, no stops. Understand?" She pointed her finger at him with a stern look. I chuckled while sipping my drink.

The captain trudged off without saying anything. He kept quiet and walked out of the kitchen.

Nami sighed and turned to you with a tired expression. "So you grew up with him? Was he always this reckless?" She questioned putting her head in her arms.

I smiled softly, "Yes, he always has been. But it seems he's become even more reckless." I said laughing.

'That's not something good.' The navigator thought with a sweatdrop rolling down her forehead.

"Oi! There's some barrel over here guys, should we open it?" Zoro's voice resounded through out the entire ships with the built in speaker.

"Wait! Don't just yet, be careful! It could be a trap!" Nami yelled back and left the kitchen. Sanji and I followed after her and we saw the barrel on the ship's floor.

"Maybe there's meat inside!" Luffy's eyes shone with stars in his eyes.

"Maybe sake! Let's open it!" Zoro exclaimed excited.

"What if there's a weapon inside?! Yeah, open it up!" I said pushing forward to see what was inside.

"Here goes."

Zoro lifted the top off and peeked inside. He quickly stumbled backwards, as red beam shined upwards to the sky.

"What the hell is that?!" Nami yelled.

"Cover it up, someone might see us!" I yelled. No one moved so I grabbed the top and covered the barrel once more.

"Damn it! I didn't notice it earlier, there's a storm heading our way! We need to move fast!" Nami commanded and everyone started moving.

"I got this guys, sit back and relax! Oww!" Franky said striking a pose.

"I present to you, Soldier Dock Channel 0!"

Out of nowhere paddles came out of the sides of the boat and quickly sent us away from the storm and towards the Florian Triangle.

Nami sighed in relief as I stared at the view. "That's good, now we're finally in the Florian Triangle!" She yelled happily, but was quickly surrounded with a negative aura when she noticed our ship was engulfed in fog.