》ch. 14

We soared through the sky before reaching our destination-Shakky's Bar. While I got off of the rider's back, a special demon appeared by my side holding several shopping bags.

"Master, I got both of us some new clothes!" He yelled out innocently. 'Must not be him right now,' I thought. I smiled down at him and thanked him for his thoughts.

"Let's head in then," I say carrying some bags on my way up the stairs.

We all follow up inside the bar Chopper tending to Hatchan's wounds immediately. I set down the shopping bags in the corner of the room and stepped to Chopper's side and helped aid Hatchan with my healing water.

"Wow! That really is handy isn't?" Chopper said amazed but still focused on the injured fishman.

"Yes it is, but I can really only use this type of water for the best results. Any type of water can be used to heal someone, but this one is used mainly for big injuries." I explained coating the water over my hand and focusing my palm over the bullet.

"Please, don't waste that on me Y/n, I believe Chopper's doctor skills are enough for me. I don't want you to waste something precious like that on me." The octopus said with a guilty look on his face.

"It's fine, this will also soothe you. And take off that guilty look, this isn't your fault if that's what you're thinking." I said continuing to rub the water against his skin. "Also I don't doubt Chopper's abilities as a doctor, in fact, he could be the best one out there, so don't think I don't have faith in him." The reindeer was obviously flattered as he started to dance with a blush on his face.

I kept the water applied to his skin until there was no more water left to seal the wound. I put the small case of water away staring at the small amount left. I sighed before remembering that I used it for a good cause.

I sat next to Brook on the bar table and asked Shakky for a quick drink. I listened to the rest of the crew react to the newfound retired pirate sitting in front of them. I sipped my drink holding back a laugh at each of their reactions.

"But how are you still alive? Wasn't all of Roger's crew captured by the Navy?" Sanji asked still in shock of the news. I chuckled at the thought of the Pirate King's crew being captured by the Navy and also the memories coming back to my mind.

"We weren't captured," Rayleigh started, "Roger surrendered to them."

The Straw Hat took the news in with shocked faces.

"The Pirate King surrendered?! Why?!" Nami asked.

"He could see the end of our journey. It was probably four years before he was executed, Roger caught an incurable disease." This got a reaction out of everyone, but you, who watched with bored eyes.

"It was a disease that no one could cure or stabilize, even Roger suffered from it. But on man, a well-known doctor at the time, named Crocus a man of the twin Capes had the skill to ease his suffering. We asked for help, and he joined our crew until our last journey. And then, three years later, while holding off Roger's disease, we did what they said was impossible and conquered the Grand Line!"

There was a moment of silence before Brook let out a choked gasp.

"Crocus-san, of the Twin Capes." He held his skull in his hands as "Oh, how nostalgic!"

"What?! I thought that old man had been at those capes for fifty years?!" Usopp yelled out in disbelief. He fell back into his seat as he continued to watch the Dark King. "So he was on the Pirate King's ship?"

"Come to think of it, he did say he was a doctor for a ship for a while!" Nami said, her voice sounded as if she couldn't even believe what she was saying herself.