》ch. 20

The crew all gawked in awe of the beautiful sight of the underwater region. Everyone spoke of the beauties while Zoro ruined the mood, as per usual.

"I've seen this already." He muttered boredly. Some things never change with these boys...

"Yeah, because you got on the wrong ship! Everyone's having a nice time so shut up!" Sanji retorted. 

"Isn't it too early for fighting, boys?" I say with a deathly glare, making the both of them shiver. "Let's have some peace and quiet for now guys." Your attitude did a 180 turn making Zoro sweatdrop and Sanji sway in fascination. A sweet smile was present on your face as you wrapped your arms around both of their necks. 

Luffy became too excited about being underwater and tried catching one of the fish that was swimming outside. Zoro came along too ready to cut through the bubble, but thankfully the two were stopped by Chopper and Usopp that bonked him on their heads. 

"Don't do that again or I'll kill you!" Chopper yelled, tears coming down his face. 

"Nami-swan, tell these two idiots the do's and don'ts of being on this coated ship," Sanji said, blowing out a puff of smoke. I walked to him and gently took the cigarette out of his hand. 

"I thought you would have stop smoking after two years, Sanji-kun." I say, rubbing my heel against the now dropped cigarette. In a split second, his eyes turned to heart while his body flung against the bubble of the ship. Blood from his nose was rocketing out of his body as he had an awestruck expression on his face. 

"A real, moving, beautiful lady!!" 

I hold back a chuckle while everyone else sweatdrops at the ladies man. 

It became too much for the bubble from the pressure that Sanji flew out and into the water. Your expression of glee turned into one of worry as you looked at his floating body. I saw Luffy reeling his arm backward, ready to shoot his arm into the sea water to save the chef but I stopped him. 

"Let me, you'll only become weaker if you touch the water," I say.  

I outstretched my hand and focused on the water running through Sanji's veins with his blood, trying my best to ignore the sea water surrounding him. I took a few seconds, but Sanji was soon safely back on board the deck. 

I caught my breath feeling a bit light headed.  After I caught my breath, I went to the group just in time to hear Nami giving the basic rules of having the bubble around our boat and all the safety precautions. 

"Too many holes will make it pop. Any damage from inside on the ship will make it pop. As long as we don't cause too many holes, or mess around too much we should all be fine." She states, calming the nervous duo, Chopper and Usopp, who was once panicking. "But 70% of ships that sail down to Fishman Island, end up being destroyed and not making it at all." 

The two went into a frenzy while you kneeled down next to Sanji. 

"I wonder if he'll be okay, after all, he will be surrounded by a bunch of mermaids down there." I glanced at the many packets of blood hanging next to him and sweatdrop.

"He really got sensitive to ladies, poor Sanji," Brook said sympathetically.

"Nami, this ship will be stable for a while?" Franky asked making the navigator nod. "Well, then you might as well settle down and listen to what I have to say. You can eat the food if you want."

I sat down near the table and grabbed some of the bulgogi Hancock prepared for Luffy, after all, it was one of your favorite foods. Thankfully, Luffy told her that it was my favorite cuisine and she packed it with a bunch of other food. While the rest of us ate our food, Franky told us a story of how the Sunny remained unscathed over the two years.