》ch. 6

"Spineless bastards." I said smirking.

"Yeah, they didn't even give a fight! Shishishi!" Luffy said while laughing.

"Well you have to keep your guard up still, you never know what could be lurking in the darkness." Zoro said with a stoic expression.

"Kya~! Zoro-kun, protect me if anything goes wrong, okay?" I said nuzzling my head against his bicep.

"Get off me you bipolar bitch!" He said with red cheeks and a mad expression.

"Don't call Princess-chwan such names as that, you stupid pot plant!" Sanji said, challenging Zoro to a fight.

"You want to go, stupid love cook?!" They butt heads, but I punched Zoro downward and calmed down Sanji.

"I said no fucking bullying in my presence, Marimo!" I said hugging Sanji's arm.

"You were literally just cuddling up to me, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Zoro yelled.

"Are you jealous, Zoro-kun~?" I ask in a sing song voice.

"Like hell I am jealous of swirly brow!" Zoro yelled with several tick marks appearing on his forehead. The two continued to bicker as I silently listened.

I was walking with the two when a hand suddenly dragged me backwards making me yelp. I try to reach for my sword, but more hands start to restrain me.

"Y/n-chwan?" Sanji notices your absence and tried to look for you. "Where did she go? There's too much fog."

"Maybe out looking for a place to take a shit." Zoro held back a laugh at his insult towards you.

"Shut up, you damn Marimo! Oi, Luffy we can't find Y/n." Sanji said still looking around.

"It's fine. She's strong enough to fight on her own. She won't die." Luffy said with wide grin, with not an ounce of worry for you.

"Wait." The crew stopped their chatter when they heard an old voice croak out.

"Help us, I saw you fighting those zombies earlier, you're all very strong."

There was great silence until Luffy muttered, "A severely injured man."

"It's a zombie idiot!" The other three males yelled in annoyance.

"Actually, I am a severely injured old man." The man said in a matter a fact voice.

"Just say you're a zombie! That's too confusing!" They yelled again.

"Help! You and your friends are incredibly strong and can beat him. He stole my shadow! I can't ever feel the sun again, please!"

Luffy stayed silent staring at the man.

"If you aren't convinced to beat him now, I can tell you where your friends are." The zombie bargained.

"Y/n-chwan? Nami-swan?" Sanji asked immediately. The zombie silently nodded his head and Sanji turned to their captain.

"It's like two birds with one stone, Luffy. Let's find this man and get our princess back." Sanji's eyes turned into hearts at the end when he mentioned you and Nami.

"Sure! Who is this guy so I can beat his ass!" Luffy cracked his knuckles.

"Moriah." The zombie answered curtly.

"Don't tell me, it is Gecko Moriah?" Robin asked with wide eyes. She was shocked as to why a Seven Warlord was on an island, technically ship, like this.

"There's a lot to explain, but I need your help Straw Hat!" The zombie bowed down on his knees.

"I already said yes! Say can you tell us where a girl with big boobs is? She's apart of our crew." Luffy said with a wide grin.