》ch. 15

"Luffy, I'm leaving the Straw Hats forever!" 

Your words made everyone in the crew quiet. It didn't sound like you, almost like someone had taken over your whole body. 

"I'm no longer going to be associated with you fools! So leave me be!" I yell with cold and heartless eyes still holding their spot on your face. The crew can see your body shake, almost like an electric current running through your body. 

"Snap out of it you damn woman! Get your shit together!" I turn to see Zoro glaring at me as I stare right back at him my facade dying down. I look back at his glaring eyes with my softer ones and he seems to be taken aback. I try to tell him what is about to happen but, the moment ends when Kuma teleports in front of him striking him with his paw, making the swordsman disappear. 

"Run away from here!" Luffy yells and Usopp is the first to move lifting Sanji up with his shoulder. I bite my lip when I see Kuma teleport once again ready to strike someone. Usopp who was too scared out of his mind and Sanji who was too worn out to move leaves Brook to protect the two. 

I let a tear fall when I hear the defining pop of a bubble above the trees. Brook too disappears., second after the swordsman. 

"EVERYONE PLEASE RUN AWAY! WE'LL TALK LATER!" Luffy yells once more making more tears fall. 

"Dammit, you bastard!" Sanji yells going in for a kick, only to be reflected away by one of Kuma's paws. Sanji goes flying and Kuma fixes his gaze on Usopp who trembles in fear. He tries to attack the warlord, but all his attempts fail. Luffy shouts out to his sniper in a desperate voice before he too goes missing. 

"Damn it to Hell!" Sanji yells again going in for another kick before he is teleported away like the other crew members. 

I fall down onto my knees looking at the scene in front of me. "I didn't want this to happen, I was trying to protect you fools! Run away already!" I say, before feeling a familiar sting go through my body.  

In the corner of my eye, I can see Franky and Nami running towards me.

"Let's go Holy Waters! Let's get moving!" Franky was about to go and pick you up but soon disappears by the touch of Kuma's paw. Nami is left to shake as she notices she is the next victim.

She turns to look at me as I stare back at her with sorry eyes. 

"HELP! LUFFY! Y/N!" I could see Luffy about to reach for her hand before she disappears from our sight. He turns to look at me and glares. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! FIGHT FOR YOUR FRIENDS!" He rushes to me with his fist ready as I slowly stand up.

"I'm not their friend, but you are! So you help them! Save your dearest friends! Don't worry about me!" I feel my muscles tighten against my will and I punch his face with my sea coated fist and send him flying towards Robin and monster Chopper. 

Monster Chopper goes in for a punch directed to Kuma, but faces the same fate as everyone else in the crew. I turn my head away not wishing to see the rest. The only things I can hear is a cry of help from Robin before the deaf defying pop is heard to signal the disappearance of one more member. 

I grit my teeth.

"Now, Straw Hat. I want you to watch as I take your last beloved comrade and chain her up." Kuma speaks calmly, bringing out a special pair of cuffs designed especially for you.

I hold out my wrists and allow him to cuff me without complaint. 

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH HER! STOP IT ALREADY! I BEG OF YOU!" Once the cuffs are together, you immediately fall to your knees in pain and discomfort. They weren't normal Sea Prism Stone, you could handle those, these were special cuffs made of similar, yet different ingredients, of Sea Prism Stone.