》ch. 19

》1 year and a half later《

A girl with long (h/c) which fell in front of her face twirled a black necklace by its chain, whistling a tune as the waves carried her boat back to the meeting place.

Two thin strands of your hair crowned itself around your face as the rest of your hair was braided into a fish nail up to its tips. The braid fell down onto the top of your tailbone showing its growth over the years.

Small and thin (barely noticeable) lines lined your cheeks, to your neck, to your torso and arms, until your feet. It was the result of the stitches when Law took out some of your wounds from Marineford.

"I wonder how they all are." I think out loud. "I can't wait to see everyone, right Holum? Aren't you excited?"

I hear a grunt of agreement.

Yes, unfortunately(or maybe, fortunately, depends on what you think) the demon was still stuck on you. It was tiring having to take care of a big man baby, but it did have its perks every once and while. Over time he attached himself to you, which meant you two were basically connected. So even if you two were separated physically, you would still be able to hear each other through your thoughts, if you allowed each other to do so.

From now on you were able to summon him whenever you needed to, you basically had control over his coming to Earth or him staying in Hell. He stayed in your black necklace, which was made by one of the dragon-humans in Meredith.

But back to reality. You let the waves carry you to your destination, which you noticed was becoming closer.

"Dämon, rufe ich dich," I mutter, throwing the necklace in the air.

In a poof of air, Holum appeared in front of you with his signature smirk.

"Yes, my queen."

"Cut the queen shit!" I yelled, smacking him on the head. "We went over this you dumbfuck."

His appearance hasn't changed much, except for his hair, which turned white.

"Alright, do you think this attire is appropriate? This is quite the important occasion." He muttered staring at his clothes.

"I have never met a stylish demon before," I say rubbing my head, "Well I haven't met any other demon than you I guess."

"I better be the only demon you know, we're a dangerous species after all." He says poking your forehead. "And do you really think I'll let you meet your friends looking like that? Because think again!"

"Get off of my back! I'm gonna change, you need to calm the fuck down!" I say smacking his face. "I don't know why you are even excited, you don't even talk to them."

"But I miss my lovely Zoro and Sanji," he said having heart eyes.

Rolling your eyes you took a deep breath, you focused really hard before yelling,