Chap 1 - Hatred

Rogues.

One of the things that I hate the most in the world. That one word is enough for my blood to boil and make me lose my mind. Especially if one crosses my land, there is only one way to escape. Death. That's the thing those despicable creatures deserve. Pure hatred.

I swung my fist and a smirk made its way to my face as I heard the sweet sickening crack of his bones breaking. His face covered with blood and black eyes, lip cut and some ugly purple bruises making me feel satisfied with my work. My knuckles bloody and my clothes smelling of death and rogue.

"This is what happens when you dare to cross my land and hurt my people." I spat out and kicked him on his stomach, resulting for the chair he was tied to to fall back, hit his head and groan in pain.

"Please...ha-" he pleaded but his words were cut off by one of the cell Guards who dared to interrupt me.

"Alpha." He bowed his head.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled and hit the rogue on his face. The guard cell kept his posture and replied.

"Beta Hayden told to inform you about Beta Reece arrival." All I could see right now was red. With a last kick, I stormed out of the dungeon, slamming the door shut. I went up to my room receiving several greets and nods on the way from my pack members.

Climbing up the stairs to the sixth floor, I entered my room and took my towel to get a quick shower.

Hayden where are you?

At the borders. Beta Reece has just arrived.

Ok.

Every year, the beta of La Luxure pack which is a royal rouge pack meaning Death Lust in Italian goes to each pack to see how the packs are progressing and if the pack members are facing any problems like domestic violence or abuse. The pack is ruled by the King known for controlling rouges and the most powerful pack in America. In second comes mine, the Luna Rossa pack meaning Blood Moon in French known for having a female alpha who kills rouges more than any other alpha or pack and having the best fighters.

I stripped out of my bloodied clothes and turned on the water, getting rid of the dried blood from my face, hands and hair. Turning the water off, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. In the mirror staring at me was a girl who looked like any other average girl on this planet but was far from it. She had brown hair with blue eyes that looked soulless like a corpse and body inked with several tattoos on the back, waist and upper arms each telling different stories. One of my most favourite is the one on my right upper arm.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

If that was the case I had several moments were I literally lost my breath. The Alpha of the Luna Rossa pack who was powerful but was not strong enough to get rid of the demons that resided in her. The demons that have been haunting her for the last 8 years. That girl was me.

Athena Black.

I walked down the stairs - wearing a black tights and a violet t-shirt with some vans- to see my Gamma, Eyana standing by the door with the pack members waiting for me. She was a beautiful girl with blonde hair and green eyes and her whole body tattooed more than mine. The members cleared a path for me to go and I reached the front to see Beta Reece getting out of the car with my beta, Hayden beside. Reece was an attractive man with brown hair and black eyes that would make girls fall for him in a second. Especially with the power that he had almost equivalent to the alphas but not more than them.