A Shocking Reunion Ch. 7

GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! WE GOT 200 READS NOW!!! WOOOOOTTTTT!!! I'm so glad that so many people are reading this trash and like it! TuT I also wanted to thank NoyaOyaOyaX and Azazel0886 for being my first followers! Thank you DrTheris, hangr2003, and Azazel0886 for adding this fanfic to their reading lists! Also thanks to all of you who have voted and commented. I'm throwing thank you letters everywhere XD Anyways, THANKS A BUNCHEES!!! Now onto the chapter! OwO

Ash's POV

Ash couldn't believe it. Dawn and May were in Hoenn with Serena. He kinda guessed that it was going to happen at some point with May, but Dawn? What was she doing in Hoenn? Everyone kept staring at each other in shock.

"Ash? Is that you?" May asked.

"It is me." Ash answered, still dazed.

"Well nice to see you too. After all of the people that you've ever traveled with, you never call us, but you call her?" Dawn asked, jealousy flowing out of her.

"W-well... I-I..." Ash studdered. His eyes glanced over at May.

"H-Hey May! What are you doing in Slateport City? And what are you doing in Hoenn Dawn?" Ash asked them, hoping to change the subject.

"I'm participating in Pokemon Contests here in Hoenn." Dawn answered, making Ash sigh of relief.

"I'm traveling with her." May said.

"Ah, that makes sense. Are you guys going to participate in the contest over there?" Ash asked.

"Well, I won't. But Dawn will with Serena." May told him.

"Oh. By the way, how did you guys meet Serena?" Ash asked.

"When we were coming into the town, a fan suddenly came up to us and asked up to perform. Suddenly a crowd came around us and I guess Serena saw it." Dawn said.

"After we were done, she just came up to us." May added.

"Oh." Ash said.

"How did you met her?" Dawn asked.

"We actually met back when we were kids, but then we met again in Kalos. She started traveling along with me and some others." Ash answered.

"Speaking of Serena, you were calling her, right?" May asked. She turned around to find Serena and found her brushing her pokemon.

"Welp, we'll be getting out of your hair now Ash." May grabbed Dawn's arm and dragged her back to where they were sitting. Ash heard some muffled talking and saw Serena pop up onto the screen.

"H-Hey Ash." Serena said.

"Hi Serena. Sorry about that. I haven't seen those two in a while." Ash said to her, rubbing his neck with his hand.

"It's alright Ash. So anyways, what did you want to talk about?" Serena asked him.

"Oh, umm, my friends wanted to meet you." Ash told her.

"Hi! I'm Brock. Nice to meet you Serena." The guy next to Ash said.

"And I'm Misty. Nice to meet you." The girl said.

"Nice to meet you too!" Serena said.

"Brock and Misty traveled with me around Kanto." Ash told her. "So Serena, apparently there's going tho be a guest Coordinator at your next contest."