Alola to a New Beginning Ch. 15

"Ash, please sit down." Professor Kukui said. Ash nodded and walked to his seat. "Anyways, as I was saying, could our new students could please come up here and introduce themselves?"

All four of us stood up from our seat. 

May bent down and whispered, "Wait, guys, what about the "don't telling anyone that we're Top Coordinators" thing?" She asked.

"Well," Drew started. "Everyone will eventually find out about who we are either way. The best thing that we can do is to make sure that they keep quiet about it." He finished.

We all nodded and walked over to the front, leaving our bags near our desks.

"Go ahead." Professor Kukui said.

We all took a deep breath. 

"We don't want to brag, but you might know us." Dawn warned. "I guess I'll go first." She put her hands to her glasses and took them off. Tiny gasps were heard from the room. "I'm Dawn Berlitz. Top Coordinator in Sinnoh and Hoenn." Dawn said.

"Me next." May did the same and took her sunglasses off. "I'm May Maple. Top Coordinator in Hoenn, Kanto, and Johto." More gasps were heard.

Drew took off his glasses. "I'm Drew Hayden. Top Coordinator in Hoenn, Kanto, and Johto. The same as May." Cue gasps.

I took a deep breath and took off my sunglasses. "I'm Serena Yvonne. Top Coordinator in Hoenn and a Kalos Performer." For some reason, the loudest gasps were heard once I introduced myself.

I glanced around the room. Everyone had stars in their eyes and even the professor seemed to not have known. I looked at Ash and saw him staring at us all in shock.

"W-Well, Thank you. Please take your seats." Professor Kukui said.

We walked back to our seats feeling eyes burn holes through our bodies. We brushed them off and sat down.

"Alright, well, let's begin class." Professor Kukui said.

Time Skip Before Lunch~

Me, Dawn, May, and Drew were packing up when basically the whole class (except Ash) came up to us.

"Hi! I'm Mallow!" The green haired girl said.

"I'm Lana." Said the blue haired girl.

"I'm Lillie." The blond haired girl said.

"I'm Sophocles." Said the orange haired boy.

"And I'm Kiawe." Said the red haired boy.

"It's nice to meet you." Dawn said.

"Yeah!" May said.

I smiled and Drew just nodded.

"Why are you all in Alola?" Lillie asked.

"We're here just to relax really." Dawn said.

"Yeah, we're taking a break from contests for a while." May nodded.

"And please don't tell anyone that we're here." Drew said. "We want to keep this quiet."

Everyone nodded.

"Can I have your autographs?" Lana asked.

Everyone else took out a piece of paper and a pen. We all sweat dropped.

After a few minutes of autographing, Mallow offered for us to have lunch over at her family's restaurant, and we happily accepted. I looked around the room for Ash, and saw him sleeping on his desk. I walked over to him and lightly shook him awake.