Hang Out Ch. 19

Uhh... So I just realized that Serena HAS had maladadas before and I totally forgot until now... But it works for the story, so whatever! Keep reading!

Serena's POV

I was helping Dawn clean up the table after breakfast while Drew and May were taking the pokemon food bowls. As I was putting some dishes in the sink I suddenly heard a ring come from my PokeNav on my wrist. I opened it up to see Ash's name on the screen. I pressed "Answer" and I saw his face pop up onto the screen.

"Hey Ash!" I said, smiling.

"Hey Serena!" Ash said back, smiling as well.

"So, why'd you call?" I asked him.

"Oh, right. So, what time are we supposed to go over there?" Ash asked.

"I didn't saw when?" I held my chin in a thinking motion. "Hmm... How about during lunch? You guys can come and eat lunch here and I'll cook." I said.

"Great! I haven't had your cooking in a long while!" Ash happily exclaimed as he started drooling. I just giggled at him.

"Can you tell Hannah and Crystal that too? I don't want them to get confused," I asked him.

"Sure! See ya later Serena!" Ash called.

"Bye Ash!" I waved.

The screen went back to the menu screen and I closed the PokeNav.

I put away the rest of the dishes when I heard Dawn, May, and Drew step into the living room.

"Hey guys, you don't mind if some people will be coming over later, do you?" I called.

"Who?" May asked.

"Ash and some new friends we met earlier," I replied as I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"We're fine with it, but when will they be coming over?" Drew asked.

"During lunch," I replied simply.

"WHAT?!?!" Dawn suddenly screeched.

All of us other than Dawn flinched and covered our ears.

"I haven't cleaned my room! I'm not readyyyy!!!!" Dawn yelled as she ran to the hallway towards her room.

"Ouch..." Drew muttered as he slowly took his hands off of his ears.

"MY CLOSET IS A MESS!!!" Dawn shrilled.

Drew immediately tried to place his hands back over his ears but was too late and was hit with the full blow of Dawn's scream. He started repeatedly patting his ears.

"I can't hear anything!" Drew shouted.

Time Skip~

I finished washing all of the dishes and my pokemon helped my put them away. May and her pokemon were helping her clean the living room while Drew and his pokemon were taking care of the garden. Dawn was still lost in her closet.

I decided that, since it was almost noon, I should start cooking lunch and baking some sweets. Ash did ask me for some. I grabbed some ingredients, tossed them into the pot, and turned on the stove.

After I was done with the meal and letting it cool down, I started mixing together some berries and other ingredients to make some macaroons. After mixing, I put the batter into a pipe bag and squeezed the batter through the pipe bag to put the batter on the cookie tray. I tossed the tray into the oven and started working on the gauche.