New Friends Ch. 18

Serena's POV

We sat down and waited to order our food. Mallow came out and greeted us. Then she took our orders and left to the kitchen without another word.

"So why are you guys here?" Hannah asked.

"Me, Dawn, May, and Drew came here for a vacation. After I became a Top Coordinator, we just wanted to relax. Never thought that I'd see Ash over here though," I explained.

Crystal and Hannah both nodded.

"I'm here because me and my mom had to give Principle Oak some pokemon eggs from his cousin, Professor Oak. After that I just stayed here and my mom just went back home to Kanto. I also started attending the Pokemon School," Ash said.

"Oh right. We're both going to the Pokemon School here on MeleMele Island," I added with a nod.

"You do!? That's great! We were thinking about attending there too!" Crystal exclaimed happily.

Hannah nodded.

"We might be classmates!" Ash said while grinning.

Suddenly, the kitchen door opened and Mallow came out with several plates of food. As soon as she set the plates down on table, both Ash and Crystal stuck their heads in their food and began making gross eating noises.

"Eww! Gross Crystal!" Hannah exclaimed while making a disgusted face.

"But I'm hungry!" Crystal replied while picking up her food covered head.

I let out a small chuckle.

"Here you guys go," I said as I gave Crystal and Ash some napkins.

"Thank you," They both said as they wiped their faces off.

As we ate, we talked a lot and got to know each other better. When we finished, we paid and left the restaurant.

"Hey! I have an idea, why don't we go have a battle?" Ash suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea. I haven't had a battle with anyone other than Crystal in a while," Hannah said.

"Yeah, that sounds great!" I said.

We went to the Pokemon Center, got our pokemon all healed up, and then went to my the battlefield.

"How about a tag team battle? Me and Hannah verses you two guys?" Crystal said.

We all nodded.

"Sounds good," Ash said.

We went over to our respective areas.

I grabbed my pokemon's pokeball and threw it.

"Take the stage Delphox!" I called.

"I choose you Lycanroc!" Ash called.

"Let's go Sylveon!" Crystal said.

"Come on out Leafeon!" Hannah said.

All of our pokemon appeared on the battlefield. I looked over at Hannah and Crystal's pokemon. They both had evolutions of Eevee. But something caught my eye. I knew what Sylveon looked like for sure. I have one. Sylveon have pink fur, but I've never seen one with blue fur! Sparkles twinkled around Crystal's Sylveon.