The Adventures Up Ahead Ch. 12

Just messed with a magic 8 ball. Asked if Amourshipping would be real. It said, "No doubt about it." Me fist bumps the air. Anyways, onto the chapter!

Ash's POV

While me, mom, Pikachu, and Mr Mime were eating breakfast, we suddenly got a call on the telephone. My mom rushed out of her seat to get it.

"Hello?" I heard my mom ask.

"Delia! Nice to see you." Said a familiar voice.

"Oh! Professor Oak! Hello! Why did you call us?" Mom asked.

"Right. I was wondering if you all could do me a favor." The Professor said.

"Sure. What do you need?" 

"Could you and Ash deliver an egg to my cousin in the Alola region?" He asked.

The Alola region? I rushed over to the phone and plopped myself in front of the screen

"The Alola region?" I asked excitedly. "I wanted to go there as soon as I heard about it!"

Professor Oak chuckled. "Well Ash, what do you think? Could you and your mom take the egg?" He asked.

I looked up at my mom expectantly. "Mom?" I asked.

She smiled. "I don't see why not." She answered.

I jumped as high as I could out of sheer joy. "Thanks mom!" I hugged her gratefully. She patted my head.

 "Great!"  Professor Oak said. "Now just come by my lab and I will give you the egg.  You don't have to leave today but please leave soon for the Alola region." He told us.

"Yes!"

"Thanks again!" And with that the call ended.

 I started jumping all over the place. "Yes! Mom, we're going to the Alola region." I said excitedly.

"I know Ash." Mom laughed. "Now go pack. We're leaving tomorrow."

I stood straight and saluted her. I was about to run upstairs when I saw Pikachu drinking a bottle of ketchup.

" come on Pikachu!" I called to the little yellow mouse pokemon. "We need to go pack!" 

Pikachu looked at me, still drinking his ketchup. When he took the bottle out of his mouth, he had a red ketchup mustache.

"Pika pi! Pika pikachuuu!" He called out.

"Come on!" I ran over to Pikachu and picked him up. He got mad and started flailing around in my arms, but I wouldn't let go. Suddenly, elections sparked around Pikachu and he shocked me.

I really should stop doing that.

Le Time Skip to the Next Day~

"Raichu Airlines 20-40 flight to Alola is now boarding. Passenger's please start boarding the plane. Thank you."

"That's our plane Ash! Let's go!" My mom said.

"Alright!" I followed her as I pulled our luggage. 

Pikachu was on my head looking around at the scenery and Mr Mime was next to Mom. When we finally got into our plane after dropping off our bags and luggage, I plopped onto the chair near the window. There were three chairs per row. Pikachu sat on my lap, my mom sat in the middle, and Mr Mime at the far side. Pokemon and people filled the plane. I looked out the window and saw the runway, more planes, and lots of workers.

As I kept looking out the window, my mom said to me, "Hey Ash, did you call your friends before we left?"

I turned around and gave her a puzzled look. "What do you mean? I was thinking of calling them once we get to the Alola region." I answered."