Alola Alola Ch. 14

Lol, that title doesn't even make sense.

Serena's POV

"Welcome to Alola's Melemele Island. Thank you for boarding Milotic Airlines. We hope you had an enjoyable ride. Thank you."

We boarded off the plane and grabbed our stuff in the luggage area. I had found my stuff first, so I waited near the gift shop.

"Serena!" Dawn yelled, running up to me. 

We decided to keep ourselves disguised for the trip. Before became a Top Coordinator, I had traveled with a whole group of Top Coordinators. I've seen the fan girls and fan boys, and after I became one, the same thing happened. We wanted to keep our "vacation" quiet, so we wore lighter clothes.

Dawn wore a simple white and pink tank top with a small blue jacket with the sleeves going up to her elbows. She wore jean shorts and a pair of light brown sandals. She had sunglasses on her face. Her hair was in the same style as before. She had a little pink backpack on her back.

May wore a red shirt with a white jacket tied around her waist. She had blue jean shorts and a pair of white sneakers. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and a red, frilly scrunchy held it in place, her bangs still hanging. Around her head was a pink sun visor and she had sunglasses on too. She had a white purse.

Drew had a light blue shirt with blackish-blue shorts and a white baseball cap with a black pokeball print on it. Drew's hair was still in the same style and he had a pair of glasses on his face. He had a black backpack 

I had a light yellow shirt with little floral designs on it. The shirt was tied on the front. I had a pair of short green shorts and red and black sneakers. Since my hair had grown out longer on my journey in Hoenn(about to my armpit (don't laugh -3-)), I had my hair pulled up in a ponytail and my bangs fell onto the front of my face. I had sunglasses and a white and pink backpack.

"You got your stuff?" I asked, May and Drew following behind.

"Yup! We're good to go." Dawn said excitedly.

I couldn't blame her. Being in a new region made me want to run off and explore. Ash and everyone else really impacted me.

"Come on! I read on a brochure that this region has a tasty donut called a malasada!" I said as we ran out the door.

"I wanna try it!" Dawn and May said at the same time.

"Let's go check into a hotel first! Or we'll be carrying our bags around the whole day!" Drew shouted after us.

Time Skip~

After we put our bags in our rooms, we met outside the hotel. We went to a malasada stand and went around sight seeing.

"Mmm! This is great!" Dawn said, her mouth full.

"I know!" May said, shoving two in her mouth.

"May! Don't eat like that! You're gonna choke!" Drew said.

Just then, May started choking.

"May!" Drew exclaimed, patting her back.

"You jinxed it!" May said when she stopped choking.

"Well I'm sorry for being worried!" Drew said.

They started for each other's throats.

"Ahhh..." Dawn said, taking another bite of her donut. "The daily May vs Drew. Who's going to win?"

I looked over at the fighting pair. Drew was on the floor, his hands behind his back, and May sitting on top of him.

"And it's May!" I said, amused. "Again."