Update- If Words Meant Anything

Alright, so I know that I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry about that! I'm going to write the next chapter soon, but I just wanted to tell you all that I decided to start writing a new fanfic! It's called If Words Meant Anything | Ikarishipping Fanfic! Here's the description!

Dawn is a Skitty with strange midnight blue fur, though she is not a shiny pokemon. She was forced to flee when a Trainer found her and her mom, catching her mother in the process.
Paul is a Zorua with purple fur. His family kicked him out of their pack since he was different. The only one who cared for him was his brother, who had died in battle.
Both travel alone until they come across each other. What will happen? What will be born? What will be lost? And what might be regained?

*Disclaimer! I do not own Pokémon! If such were so, all of my ships would be true and cannon! Mah babies!!*

So I'm going to be writing this Amourshipping fanfic, my Contestshipping fanfic, and my Ikarishipping fanfic all at the same time! I'm going to be updating these whenever and I still won't have a schedule. I love writing my fanfics though so I'll be updating a lot! Anyways, please check out my other fanfics if you love Pokémon shipping guys! And with that, see you all later!!

P.S. I promise to update soon!

~Crystal

1/15/18