eighteen

It's now Friday and it feels like the week just flew by me, like, I woke up and thought it was Tuesday but then reality hit me and told me it was Friday.

It's been a couple days since Liam opened himself up to me and nothing has changed, I don't see him differently, all I feel is that I know him a little better. Not as much as I want to but enough that I feel satisfied for now.

Today Harry wants us to meet up at the tree after school, said he had something important to tell us.

"Guys—wait, where's Niall?"

"Haha, I am here" Niall says as he takes a sit on the grass.

"Where were you?" Liam asks.

Niall smiles and I could tell what he was doing. He could never keep up a lie or hide anything without giving it away somehow. This time, the way he's smiling, is telling me he just did something either 1) bad and someone just got hurt or 2) dirty and someone just got hurt. It's usually always the first one.

"Well there was this freshman and..." Niall says and takes a pause, still smiling.

"Niall!" Harry shouts and I felt myself jump.

"A fucking freshman?" Liam asked and put up a hand, asking for a high five.

"Babe you condone this?"

"No, but Niall needs someone that supports him"

"Gee thanks Liam" Niall says.

"No problem"

"Anyways," Harry says and begins to talk about why we were asked to gather here, "I got a text back from Louis"

We all just sat there. In the grass. Listening to the silence. Hearing the trees rustle with the wind. The sun beaming with a burning heat. No words are being spoken, only the sound of our heartbeats could be heard with occasionally sound of inhaling and exhaling. 

"What?" 

Niall broke the silence.

"He texted me back"

"Are you sure?" Liam asks.

"Yes i'm positive" Harry says and takes out his phone, "Look"

Harry handed Liam the phone and I peaked over to see the screen and sure enough Louis replied. But why would he respond? Has the time come?

"Wow okay. This is, this is good. Things are going to turn out good" Liam says, shining some light into the situation. He hands the phone to Niall.

"Yes this is incredibly good. Now go get him"

"Yeah okay, but where is he?"

"That is a very good question my curly friend, maybe you should ask him" I said almost bursting into a laugh.

"Don't call me that, only he can call me that" Harry said and took the phone back.

This is good. Things are turning out alright for Harry and Louis. Things will fall into place. We made a promise and we swore not to tell anyone, not even anyone who has access to our thoughts and lives.