ninety six

"Remember, wear lots of sunblock. I don't want you to damage your beautiful skin." I say as I hug Gigi.

"Zayn please"

"I just don't want you to get hurt. The sun can be dangerous"

Gigi rolls her eyes, "Fine, I can't make any promises though"

I hug her again. Tighter this time. I'm really gonna miss this girl and I really can't believe the day is finally here... I just don't know what I'm gonna do now that the group has lost a good one. She's been so great with everyone's bullshit and she has been the only the person to keep everyone sane and from killing each other, imagine the war that's going to break out the next time there's an issue. Regardless, this is all for the best. The laughs, the memories, the tears, the roller coaster of life that we've experienced together is enough to keep our bond stronger even with all these miles between us. I will never forget Gigi.

"Zayn stop fucking crying and let me say goodbye" Louis said as he pulled me away.

I stand next to Liam and he immediately wraps his arm around me and gives me a kiss on the top of my head.

"I'm really gonna miss her, Liam. Like wow."

"I know Zayn, me too."

After we've all said our goodbyes and watched as Gigi boarded the plane from a distance, as she turned back for one last time and waved goodbye for the last time, it became apparent that there's really no time for anything and every moment becomes a memory and a thing of the past.

"Let's go home Zaynie"