eighty two

"Niall leaves today" Gigi says and I look up at her. She seems really bummed out about it.

"You like him or something?" I ask abruptly. Everyone stopped eating and looked at me then at Gigi and back at me.

"It's a simple question" I said, trying to defend myself.

"It sounded extremely rude though" Harry said.

"Yeah Zayn, what's that all about?" Louis asked.

I swallow my piece of chicken, "It's really not that big of a deal if Gigi has a crush on him or not"

"It's just the way you said it babe" Liam finally speaks.

"Guys it's fine." Gigi spoke out, "It's fine." She looks down at her plate.

"It's just... Niall and I have gotten really close these past couple of days and—"

"He fucked you" I finished the sentence for her.

"Zayn!" The rest of the table says at the same time.

"Let her finish the damn story" Louis said.

"Okay, but we all know how this ends"

"Well then let her say it" Louis responded.

I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Gigi, continue" Harry said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Gigi looked straight at me, not breaking eye contact, I know exactly what's coming.

"Yes we did in fact sleep together. Yes it was amazing. And yes Zayn, you are missing out. And no, I don't like him. And no Zayn, it won't happen again." Gigi said and stormed out the cafeteria.

I continue to eat my lunch and everyone else is just staring at me.

"She admit it"

"Not the point" Harry responded and left with Louis, probably trying to find Gigi.

Liam is still sitting next to me.

"Baby... what's wrong? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?"

"Because Liam, I was right!"

"What do you mean?" Liam asks, clearly confused. But he doesn't overthink things like I do.

"He's trying to get between us again, indirectly now. He snakes his way into Gigi damn well knowing she'll tell us and that would probably drive a wedge between us since you're so fucking nice and forgiving, which I really fucking love, and I'm so angry, and unforgiving, then causing us to fight about it, break up, and then him coming back to take you away from me"

"Oh... I mean it doesn't sound too far off. But you really think he's trying to break us up through Gigi? Doesn't that seem a little low even for him?"

"Maybe, but anything is a possibility at this point." I say and get back to my chicken.

"I guess you're right"

The rest of lunch was spent between Liam and I, everyone else was gone doing who knows what. It's fine though, they can think what they want. But it'll be extremely funny if I'm the one in the wrong.

----

WWOAO I MADE ZAYN A BITCH but really, who's surprised?