forty seven

The Monday after--two days later--everything moves along as if nothing happened. Me and Liam avoid each other and we continue to not be a part of each other's life. Although, every now and then I think about our little moment in the bathroom of the restaurant, and how good he felt around me and how much I want to go back to experience it all over again.

"Zayn!" I heard Harry's voice.

"Yeah?"

"Jesus, it's like you're not even here. Is everything alright?"

"Yes everything is fine"

"Okay well like I was saying, we need extra help with setting up for the pep rally this Friday and you would seem like a perfect candidate for the job"

"For what job exactly are you forcing me into?"

"Oh just you know...event coordinator that's all"

"So you want me to plan the whole thing?" 

"Not plan the whole thing but like..." Harry starts to say but Louis interrupts.

"We need someone to make sure people keep their shit together according to schedule" Louis said.

"Yeah that" Harry replied.

"Okay"

"Okay greatbecauseliamisalsohelping" Harry said a little too fast, but I was able to pick up on what he said.

"What?" I said.

"What?" Harry said back.

"Who else is helping?"

"Helping with what?..." Harry said, playing the dumb card.

"The event coordinator job"

"No one why?" Harry responded quick.

"Oh I just thought that... never mind" I said, dropping the subject knowing that this is going to take me nowhere.

"Okay then, goodbye" Harry said and takes Louis by the wrist, dragging him out.

Sometimes I wonder how those two do it in bed.

 •  •  •  •  •

just a little filler, nothing too big... heuhehe