Javid-Mom friend

Modern AU

Davey Jacobs was the mom of the first group, whenever the boys went out to parties him and Crutchie was always to there to make sure they was behaving and to give them all lifts home to make sure they got home safely. Davey was only looking after Jack tonight, usually he looked after; Jack, Race, Spot, Mush and Blink. But the other 4 was on a double date, Spot with Race and Mush with Blink. Davey have agreed to keep an eye on Crutchie's 4; Romeo, Spec, Elmer and Albert. The rest of the boys went to different places, Davey tried to go with them but they refused. Davey was sat at a table with Crutchie, Crutchie was doing sudoku and Davey was reading. Davey all of a sudden felt a weight on his knee, somebody whispered in his ear. He looked and saw it was Jack, he closed his book.

"You all right Jackie?" Davey asked looking at Jacks pouting face.

"Some boy rejected me and some girl, I want to go home" Jack said crossing his arms.

"Ok, Crutchie me and Jack are going home. Text me if you need anything" Davey said, Crutchie nodded in response.

Davey got Jack in the car and had an argument with him about why he had to wear a seatbelt, Davey ended up wining. Davey drove them back to their apartment, they had been sharing an apartment for a few months now. Davey carries Jack to his bed and got him a drink to try and sober him up. He went to leave when Jack whimpered again.

"Stay..." Jack pouted, he was now in his pyjamas.

"One minute then" Davey said.

Davey returned with some tablets for morning and himself in his pyjamas. He got in next to Jack, who immediately grabbed his waist. There was about an inch in between the boys, Jack closed the gap when he pressed his lips against Davey's. Davey had liked Jack for a long time, he knew he was only doing this cause he drunk and he was sad so he kissed him back. He wasn't going to remember it in the morning anyway. Jack kissed Davey rougher biting his lower lip, Davey allowed Jacks tongue to enter. There tongues fought but eventually Jacks won, Jack explored Davey's mouth. Davey pulled away after a while, another whimper came from Jack.

"Bed time, Jackie" Davey said.

"Cuddle me" Jack said turning around so he was facing away.

Davey wrapped his arms around Jacks waist and rested his chin on his head and the two fell asleep

——

Luckily, Davey woke up first. He got up and went and made some toast for him and Jack. He ate is, as he finished he heard a whimper once again coming from Jack. He grabbed Jacks toast and took it upstairs.

"Take you tablets then eat your toast" Davey said handing him his toast.

"Your such a good mom friend, your also a good kisser" Jack said eating his toast.

"What do you mean I'm a good kisser" Davey said, looking at the tablets Jack didn't take.

"I wasn't drunk last night you know, I drunk one glass of beer. That's why I haven't taken my tablets and why I remember last night" He said, mouth full of toast.

"Oh" Davey said, that's all he managed to say.

"I've been wanting to do that since we met" Jack said.

"Really? Cause I've been wanting for you to do that" Davey said, sitting next to him.

"I've also wanted to you to my boyfriend, so will ya?" Jack asked finishing his toast.

"Well I've been wanting to be your boyfriend, so yes I will" Davey smiled.

"Good boy for eating your toast" he kissed his forehead and grabbed his plate and took it downstairs. Everything was perfect. Jack was his and he was Jacks.

This wasn't originally how the one shot was going to go but I prefer it :)