Sprace-Detention Kings

Au- Modern high school. Mature content :)

Spot sat in his usual seat at in the back corner, he had his feet up on the table. It was just a usual day in detention nobody else was here yet, there was normally just a few people who was late to school. A new boy with dirty blonde curly hair walked in, his eyes were the bluest of blues.

"Mr Conlon, this is Anthony Higgins. He's new to this school and managed to get in trouble on his first day, so he'll be joining you" The teacher said. "I'll be back in 5" she left the room.

Race sat right in front of Spot. When Race was turned away from him he blushed, he'd never seen such as cute boy in his life.

"So Anthony-" Spot was interrupted by Race.

"Racetrack, I prefer being called Racetrack-Race for short. Nobody calls my Anthony, that teacher refuses to though" he said turning around.

"Alright, my name Sean but everyone calls me Spot, I'm assuming that it's because I like to steal other people Spots, but then again I don't know" He said while Race took into the beauty in front of him.

"Hold up. Sean Conlon, as in the King of Brooklyn and King of Detention" Race said, the only reason he was at this school is because Jack Kelly wanted him to move here to be with the rest of the newsies.

"Yeah..wait, how would you know?" Spot asked putting his feet down and leaning forward.

"I'm second in command for the King of Manhattan, anything happens to him then I'll step up" Race said turning 180 degrees around.

"Oh, Jack Kelly. He's a right bitch sometimes" Spot said, Race agreed.

Before they knew it detention was over, the teacher came back but fell asleep. So the boys left early.

——

Once again Spot was alone in detention, for once he didn't have his feet on the desk. He thought he was going to be the only one, the teacher had already gone off to another classroom to sleep. Race walked in, he smiled and went at sat down next to Spot. He has purposely got himself in trouble for the past 3 weeks just so he could be in detention with Spot, yeah they talked at break and lunch but everyone was around then.

"Hey there, Spotty boy" Race resting his head on Spots shoulder, he sounded tired

"Awww, is Pretty boy tired" Spot said putting one arm around Race, he didn't mean to say that name out loud, he always called it him in his head.

"Pretty boy? Hey, do you think I'm pretty" Race said sitting up and bringing his face close to Spots

"What if I do?" Spot asked.

"Then this will happen" Race didn't know what was happening, he just let his instincts take over. He cupped Spots cheek and kissed him.

"Not here" Spot grabbed Races hand and took him to the nearest boys bathroom, which happened to be the one Spot owned which meant nobody else would come in.

Spot pushed Race up against the wall and kissed him hard and rough. The kiss got heated. The boys broke away because apparently oxygen was more important then kissing somebody.

"Race" Spot said "I like you...a lot. I'm just going to leave now" he continued and then we to turn around but Race grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I like you too, Spotty boy. And I want Youse to be my boyfriend" Race said, Spot said yes and the boys walked home hand in hand.

And so they spent the next a year at school in detention, sharing kisses when the teacher wasn't there, their hands either in each other's hand or on the others thigh. The boys were supportive of Race and Spot and everyone handed Jack Kelly money, it turned out Jack Kelly was the only who saw it coming.

This one is short, hope you enjoyed. Leave any requests below :)