Spralmer-Saturday nights

For those who don't know, Spralmer is a polyamory ship which includes- Spot, Race, Albert and Elmer and it's honestly the cutest thing ever.
Trigger warning- mentions of self harm

Race hated Saturday nights, yeah he could be out partying but no instead he's sitting on his bed. He stares at the clock, it reads 5:30 pm. 5 hours till his boyfriends get back. Spot is working, Albert is at night school and Elmer is working. Race goes to school during the day and doesn't have a job.

Race took off his jumper to change it as it was dirty from cooking, he looked at his wrist. 5 months since he last did anything and he was so proud of himself but his body craved it. A lone tear fell down his face, he put on another jumper and climbed onto the bed. He laid down and cried, he didn't want to relapse. He needed to get better, not just for himself but for his boyfriends. He snuggled into the pillow as he sobbed. As he cried he didn't hear his three boyfriends come in early.

The boys wanted to surprise Race as they know he hates Saturdays. They walked into the living room expecting him to be on the couch watching frozen or some Disney movie, but he wasn't. They heard soft sobbing coming from the bedroom, Elmer was the first to notice and told the other boys by pointing upstairs. They followed each other upstairs and opened the door quietly, there they found Race crying, his head was snuggled into the pillow. Albert and Elmer stood at the door while Spot went over. Spot and Race dated just as a two person couple as did Albert and Elmer and then the boys started going on double dates and ended up getting feelings for each other and that's how they ended up like this.

Spot laid behind the boy, he wrapped his arm around his waist. Race didn't even need to look to know it was Spot because that's how they slept, Spots arm around his waist. While Albert and Elmer slept in the other bed in the room. Race turned around in his arms and buried his face in Spots chest.

"What's wrong, Pretty boy" Spot asked kissing his forehead. He summoned Albert and Elmer to come sit on the bed with them.

"M-my body wants to relapse, b-but I don't" he mumbled into Spots chest. Elmer laid behind Race with Albert behind him. Elmer played with his hair and Albert held his hand and rubbed circles on it.

"We can help you get through this, Racey" Elmer said softly.

"Yeah because we all love you, babe" Albert added.

"I-I love you guys too" Race said.

Instead of Albert and Elmer going to sleep in their bed, they fell asleep how they were. All in each other's arm. Spot stayed awake and let the tears fall down his face, he didn't want his Racer to relapse, he wanted him to be safe. He hadn't noticed the dirty blonde haired boy wake up. Race wiped his tears away and kissed him, he snuggled himself back into Spots chest. Spot knew he was going to be alright, he rested his chin on the boys head after kissing it and fell asleep.

This was short but ya know, first time writing a polyamory ship fanfic, let me know what you thought and leave requests below :)