Finch/Elmer- Slingshot

Finch always had a slingshot on him. He felt anxious and on edge if he didn't. Finch didn't really like others touching his so he had a special one he used to teach others. Elmer admired the way Finch took care of his slingshot. Elmer always laughed to himself when he got into bed after Finch and saw him sleeping with it. It was a rare occasion Finch never shot it. He always did at least twice a day.

The newsboy were all in the lodging room after a long hot day of selling.

"Hey! That's my cigar!" Race exclaimed looking at his boyfriend Albert who just stuck his tongue out.

Finch grabbed his slingshot and put a small rock into it. He aimed it at the cigar and pulled it back and shot it. The cigar flew out of Alberts mouth and into Races hand. Albert looked confused for a good second before he realised what happened. He shot a death stare towards Finch.

"Thanks, Finch!" Race smiled.

"Caw caw." Finch replied. If someone said thanks he always said because he didn't like people thanking him. He was just being a friend.

Elmer watched this all take place from his bed. He smiled as he watched Finch aim and successfully shoot.

Finch was stood on the fire escape practicing with his slingshot. Elmer came out and joined him. He did this from time to time so Finch didn't feel lonely.

"How are youse so good?" Elmer smiled as he sat down and looked up to Finch who was stood shooting.

"Ise don't really know. Always have been but thanks." Finch replied not taking his attention away from his slingshot.

"Caw caw." Elmer laughed. As did Finch.

"That's my Line." Finch said sitting next to Elmer.

Elmer stuck his tongue out laughing and moving towards Finch to close the gap between them. Elmer and Finch smiled at each other for a while. Neither of them knew how long it was. Finch moved closer to Elmer, not letting go of his slingshot. He reached up to Elmers cheek holding it and his slingshot. Elmer smiled and blushed a lot. Finch leaned it and kissed him. By the way the kiss happened you would of thought neither of them had thought of this before but they both had. When the kiss ended Finch leaned his forehead against Elmers. He was happy. Maybe his slingshot wasn't all he needed.

"Finally!" Race shouted from the window. He went back in. "Everyone, Elmer and Finch kissed." He shouted meaning Finch and Elmer could hear it. They just laughed and kissed again.