Javey- tears

A/N- again I apologise. I saw a photo and it inspired me.

Davey sat against the wall of the storage room in Medda's theatre. He put his hands into a clasp then raised it to his mouth. He gently pressed them against his lips. Shiny white teeth bit his lip. If he was going to cry he was going to cry silently. The thoughts of Jack filled his head. He couldn't like Jack like that. Those feelings should be reserved for someone of the opposite sex.

Davey let the tears fall down his cheek. He couldn't keep it in anymore. This wasn't alright. This couldn't be happening. What would parents say? They wouldn't let him anywhere near Les. He couldn't let that happen. He loved his baby brother and his baby brother loved him. They were as close as siblings could be. Davey was determined to not let this change that. They only way he could do that was by keeping it a secret.

Seems easy enough, Right? At this point tears were falling quickly and Davey let his mouth open for a breath. A sob came out and covered his mouth. Nobody could hear him. He didn't know if anybody was in or not but Medda always left a secret entrance open if any of the Newsies needed to come in to escape. Medda really did love the newsies and they really did love her back.

"Hello?" Came a voice that Davey couldn't recognise.

Davey put his hand over his mouth and shuffle down to hide more. He heard the footsteps come past and then go. He heard them come back and the disappear again. He took his shaky hand off his mouth. Another sob came out and he let it. He let the tears come quicker. He let the panic happen. He let everything over take his body not caring what the consequences would be.

"Hello?" Davey heard the voice again.

He heard the open.

"Hello?" Jack. It was Jack. He couldn't find Davey.

Davey put his hand over his mouth. Jack was not finding him.

"Dave..? Why youse cryin'?" Jack asked. So much for Jack not finding him.

Davey stood up and walked over to Jack like he going to leave but he just crashed into the boy for a hug. Davey let his head droop on Jack's shoulder. Jack wrapped his arms tightly around Davey and rubbed his back gently.

Davey knew this wasn't going to help his situation but he just wanted a hug. Jack moved so the two were sat on the floor. Davey in Jack's lap with his head still on Jack's shoulder. Jack's arms wrapped around his waist.

"What's wrong? Youse don't normally cry." Jack said rubbing his back again.

"You..." Davey mumbled.

"Me? Did Ise do somethin'?" Jack asked feeling guilty.

"No." Davey sighed. Here goes nothing. "I like you, Jack. More than I should."

Jack smiled and hugged the boy tighter.

"Ise like youse too, Davey." Jack said cupping Davey's face.

Davey knew if he wanted this and was going to let it happen he needed to keep it from his parents as much as possible. He leaned towards Jack who meet him half way and they kissed. The kiss was gentle but meaningful. Davey felt Jack's soft lip attached to his and he realised that this is where he wanted to be. In Jack's arms with Jack.

A/N- next one will be positive! It will also be staring Finch as the leading man :)