School tests

The worst part of the school year is tests. Everyone of the newsies were agreed on that, even Davey but that was because it stressed him out. It was the day of results day. It was safe to say everyone was on edge. Even Crutchie and teachers always gave him extra marks for being himself. A little unfair if you asked Race.

It was the day of the first lots of tests. Davey was pacing the corridor. Jack was making Crutchie and Elmer laugh because Crutchie had asked him to help cheer Elmer up. Elmer was currently in the middle of a panic attacks. His hands were sweaty and his head hurt. Luckily, he had Jack and Crutchie. Race was annoying Spot and Albert who were trying to cram last minute.

"Racer, stop trying to sit on me." Spot said sounding very annoyed.

"Don't try sitting on me either, babe, we're trying to cram." Albert said his eyes not moving.

Race just crossed his arms and sat in-between them with a pout on his face.

"Dave, stop pacing." Jack said sweetly but Davey just shook his head.

Katherine and Specs were helping some Newsies do last minute cramming as they had not bothered too.

They all went into the tests in different moods

——————

Davey was very pleased with the marks he received. Overall he got 96% out of 100% beating Katherine by 1% and she wasn't happy with that. Jack did better than he'd thought so that was a bonus there.

"Ugh, ise failed another lot of tests my mom is gonna kill me." Race said.

"Race, youse don't have a mom." Crutchie said putting a hand on Race's shoulder.

"Then who's Davey?" Race asked.

"For the last time Race, I am NOT your mother." Davey said in from somewhere across the room.

"No Davey, youse is everyone's mother." Elmer said giving Davey a hug.

Davey rolled his eyes and hugged Elmer back. All the newsies went around comparing results and Davey reassured everyone that it wasn't the end of the world if they failed because at least they tried their best.

A/N- who do you ship Finch with??