Sprace-Soulmates?

Soulmate AU (I will do a Javid and other ships version soon)
Modern AU

The first words that your soulmate say to you are engraved on your thigh. Racetrack Higgins loved to stare at his when he was at home, nobody has said his words. His was waiting for the day when somebody would say them. His words were 'Watch it, Pretty boy'. I didn't matter if you were straight, if a boy said it and you were a boy then you'd be destined to be gay and be with said boy. You didn't really have a choice, you could date anybody you wanted until you met your soulmate.

Race had never dated, he didn't want to. He had an idea of who it could be, he guessed it would be a boy. He had some sort of feeling he was gay. He looked at the words before getting changed and then grabbing his bag and breakfast and then heading out the door.

Spot Conlon didn't believe he would ever find his soulmate, he'd never dated before but he had hooked up with a few boys. He looked at his words 'Oh sorry, I'm just trying to find Jack Kelly' Spot knew who Jack Kelly was, they'd hooked up once but they never speak about it. He was a close friend of Spots but they barely hung round, Spot would sit in his bathroom at lunch so nobody bothered him. He pulled his trouser leg down and then grabbed his bag and walked out the door.

Race couldn't find Jack anywhere, until he spotted Davey. He ran through the crowd of students, he was almost there when he bumped into someone.

"Watch it, Pretty boy" Spot said getting up.

"Oh sorry, I'm just trying to find Jack Kelly" Race said before walking off.

When Race reaches Davey that's when he realised what the boy had said to him. He said his words, wait hold up. His soulmate was Spot Conlon, he'd never spoken to him until now but Spot Conlon. Jack was stood with Davey, Race dragged Jack into the nearest empty classroom.

"I just bumped into Spot Conlon and he said the words that are on my thigh, he's my soulmate Jack!" Race said, in a tone of a lot of emotions.

"Good luck too you then" Jack said.

"what do you mean good luck" Race said chasing after Jack who was walking off, was Spot really as bad as Jack claimed him to be.

Spot went to his bathroom, first period didn't matter to him, who likes math anyway other than the 'walking mouth' aka Davey Jacobs. Spot thought, Racetrack Higgins had said the words, Jack Kelly's best friend said his words. Spot had heard Jack tell Race to stay away from him because he was a bad dude and it's cause they don't want anyone to know they're friends, but it'll come out one day.

Race has a free period, he knew that Spot always hung around in the bathroom that he claimed as his own. Race breathed in and then out, he pushed them bathroom door open. There was Spot Conlon sat on the side reading a book. He was actually reading a book. Spot put down said book and looked at Race, a smile instantly came onto his face.

"Hey there, pretty boy" Spot said standing up.

"You said my words" Race told him.

"And you said mine, so what?" Spot said leaning against a cubicle.

"So what?! It means we're soul mates Spot. Bloody soul mates" Race said getting a bit agitated.

"Woah calm down, I know. What's bad about that?" He asked nicely patting the counter seeing if Race wanted to sit.

"My parents...they'll....ugh never mind" he said climbing on the side. Spot came and sat next to him.

"They'll kick you out? My parents did that, youse could always crash with me" Spot said.

"But you don't even know me, why would you do that?" Race asked.

"Because your my soul mate, I gotta look after the guy I'm destined to be with, now don't I" Spot said, Race was a little shocked at the fact Spot had a nice side.

"Jack said good luck to me, what's that suppose to mean?" He asked smiling at him.

"He's just teasing you" Spot said and smiled back.

The boys gazed into each other's eyes for a few seconds, it felt like minutes, and then they joined at the lips and melted into a kiss. And just like that Spot Conlon and Racetrack Higgins had found their soulmate