Party time!

The newsies were having a wild party. When I say wild, I mean wild. People were drunk and making out in what they thought were dark corners.

"Why would use ketchup for chips..." Race asked, clearly drunk. "Oh..I thought you said crisps." (I just said that about love island.)

Albert just sat and laughed. Race went to say something else, probably something idiotic but Albert pulled Race towards him and kissed him roughly.

"Can't wait for me?" Spot asked joining his boys.

Meanwhile in another corner of the room Jack was being a 'sweetheart' to Davey.

"You Davey are something. Your eyes are such are gorgeous shade and the way you act is so sweet. Your such a mom to everyone and it's so adorable." Jack droned on and on.

Davey turned to Crutchie. "Why can't he speak like this when he's sober?"

"Jack doesn't do feelings when he's sober. Take it in." Crutchie said.

Mush and Kid Blink were in the middle of the room dancing their hearts out with the occasional kiss. Also, on the dancer floor the was JoJo, Les and Elmer dancing gently. Eventually they were joined by Crutchie so there precious quad was back together. Well the precious trio and savage Les.

"Guys I gotta joke." Elmer said "I know why they call Kid Blink and not Kid blinks....because we only ever see one of his eyes blink."

"Yeah but we don't say I saw your blinks, do we Elmer?" Les said trying to not to sound harsh.

"Oh yeah. Whoops I think I had a bit to much." Elmer said even though he barely had any - Race may or may not have got him to try just a little bit.

This was how all the newsies parties went. They stayed partying until late and then woke up all complaining of hangovers and headaches.

A/N- how tf have I wrote 40 different chapters???????