Spralbert- Shopping

A/N- I would die for these three. Also, I have a new story called counting deaths. It's not fanfiction but I would be ever so happy if you at least check out the first chapter.

Spot hated shopping but what he hated more than shopping was taking his two boyfriends with him. This was because they acted like children...wait no they were children. Spot was pushing the cart around while his two boyfriends were instructed to stay next to him and keep their hands on the cart.

Spot tried to make shopping go as quickly as possible, he had a strict list in a strict order so he'd be in and out of the store as quickly as he could be but when he had Race and Albert with him that wasn't happening. They tried to put everything into the cart which Spot would then have to get out. Whenever Spot did take something out he'd get a whine from the boys. To fix this he made a strict only buy what's on the list rule and he was the only one who could write on the list.

Spot was putting the last few items into the cart when he notice Race was gone. Albert acted like he knew nothing. Spot gave a quick look around and saw Race coming to him with a large hand full of candy and putting it into the cart.

"Race, we're only getting what's on the list, remember?" Spot said.

"But Spottie, it is on the list."

"Give me the list then?" Spot always gave Albert or Race the list to hold while going round.

Spot looked down at the list. "I don't remember writing 'lots of candy' with pink crayon." Spot said.

"It's magenta, actually." Race said which got a laugh from Albert.

"Just this once. Understood? This has to last you at least 4 months." Spot said folding his arms.

The two boys pouted but nodded their heads. When Spot went ahead of them they smirked at each other behind his back.