Spralbert- Hands

Albert comes in about half way

Race was at sheepshead racetrack watching the horses. He bet on one called Blue. He had a good feeling about him. The horse was new and barely anyone had bet on him.

The race passed quicker than expected. Blue had came in first so Race had won a lot of money and he was so excited. He ran all the way to Spot who wasn't too far away from the racetrack.

"Look how much Ise won!" Race showed Spot before putting it away.

Race put his hand out. Spot took it in his own, intertwining their fingers and holding his hand by his side. Race blushed.

"Ise was going for a high five but this is better." Race kissed Spots cheek which furiously blushed a light pinky colour.

————————
Race and Spot were currently in Spots room in the Brooklyn lodging house. Race was drawing, well attempting to draw. Spot had just gone to check on the little ones and then came back up to Race who was basically a little one they way he acted. Spot tried to see what he was drawing but he hid it and stuck his tongue out.

"I hate youse." Spot said sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

"Well, according to this picture Ise drew of us holding hands, that has to be untrue." Race said showing him a childish drawing of two stick figures holding hands.

"Youse is such a child." Spot said kissing his forehead. "Should Ise tuck you in with the little ones." He smiled.

"Ise ain't little." Race folded his arms and Spot just stared at him.

"When Albert comes back tomorrow we'll ask him." Spot said.

———————————
Not long after Albert returned the three boys were on Spots bed in Brooklyn. They were arguing about Race being a child. The arguments was interrupted when the power went out. As it was light at night the room turned to pitch black.

"It's dark. Ise don't like it." Race admitted.

"Don't worry, babe. Ise got this." Albert said before stomping lightly on the ground and his shoes lit up.

"Holy crap." Race said shocked.

"Correction, youse are both children." Spot folded his arms looking at them.

Shortly after the power came back on a thunderstorm came. Spot got an older Brooklyn boys to watch the younger ones. He came back to Albert and Race in bed.

"Tuck us in? Youse offered earlier." Race smiled.

Spot came over and tucked the boys in and kissed them on their heads. He smiled at the two all snuggly in bed. He sat on top of the bed.

"Ise hate storms." Albert said looking towards the window.

"Ise know. It's okay, me and Race has got youse." Spot said reaching down to hug both of them.

A/N- it's so hard to type with acrylic nails on. :(