Race/Oscar- Arguments

Couldn't resist doing these two again :) this is like a sequel to the last one.

Race and Oscar was in the abandoned building once again but it was different this time. They weren't doing what they were normally doing, they were arguing. Oscar just told Race he'd met a girl and he liked her.

"Youse is ready to me for her? After everything we've been through, Oscar." Race said trying to hide the pain. "What happened to us?"

"Us? There is no us, there never was." Oscar said. "Race, Antonio, I didn't mean that."

"Youse do not get to call me Antonio. Youse call me nothin'."

"Ise not sayin' there wasn't an us. We just wasn't exclusive. Ise still love you." Oscar admitted.

"If lies keep comin' from that mouth Ise will punch it." Race shouted.

"Leave. Before we end up doing something we regret." Oscar said not wanting Race to go.

"Ise already did something Ise regret." Race said storming out.

He didn't return to the newsboy lodging until about one am. Race still had tears rolling when he did return. He walked in to find Albert awake. He wasn't the only one, Elmer was sitting in Alberts lap crying. Elmer and Albert had been dating for a while. Albert saw Race first.

"Racer..." Albert said seeing the tears on his face.

Elmer ran over and hugged him. Elmer and Race had always bee close. Albert took them into the kitchen to not disturb the others.

"What's the matter?" Albert asked Race who was still being hugged by Elmer.

"Oscar..." Race said. That's all he needed to say.

"All he's done is use youse. Why can't youse see that?" Albert said.

"He hasn't and didn't use me." Race said pulling Elmer off him who went to Albert for a hug. "Don't speak bad about him."

"But he's upset youse..." Elmer said.

"And? Ise still love him. Look just let me go to bed." Race said storming into the bedroom.

———— next morning ————

Race didn't speak to anyone that morning. Albert explained to Jack something had happened with Oscar but Race never told him what it was. Race sighed when he got to the square and saw both the Delancey brothers at the newspaper area. Damn weasel being ill all the time.

Albert went before Race. He gave Oscar a dirty look before snatching his papers.

"Oi. Watch it red." Morris spat at Albert who just stuck his finger back up.

Race was up next. He gave his money to Morris who smiled at him. Did he know? Oscar went to give Race his papers but instead Morris picked some up and gave them to him. His question was answered. He did know.

Later that day in the afternoon Race was walking near Brooklyn bridge. He found it hard going near the bridge since Spot. Spot had to move to England after a soaking went to far and he almost died. Race looked at the bridge and sighed. Two relationships both ended badly.

"Racetrack." Race turned around it was Morris. "Can we talk?" Morris lead him to an alleyway.

"What do ya want? I'm not really in the mood." Race sighed.

"He's really sorry. He didn't mean it. Plus he didn't tell ya the full story."

"Full story?" Race looked hopeful.

"He found a girl so ma would think he was straight. She likes another girl." Morris said. "He just didn't want to say that. It got out of hand and he wasn't thinking straight."

"Oh." Race said.

"He's in the building if ya wanna see him." Morris said before patting him on the shoulder and leaving him.

Race went to the building. There Oscar was.

"Sorry." They both said together causing the pair to laugh.

"Ise do love ya, Antonio. Ise meant what Ise said." Oscar admitted.

"Ise love ya too. Can we just forget yesterday?"

"If ya want." Oscar smiled.

Race ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He always felt safe in Oscars arms or around him. He pulled back and leaned his forehead against Oscars. They smiled before Oscar closed the gap and kissed him gently. They were happy, they had all they needed.

A/N- it's hot. Also I miss Hobokin8056 weird comments on my stories. :( are they back yet??