Spralmer- Sleepovers

Spot, Race, Albert and Elmer were all having a sleepover in Brooklyn. They were all in Spot's separate room. All having a sleepover as friends.

There was always a connection between these four boys. They only one who knew it was Elmer - cute, shy little Elmer who wouldn't say a thing.

Albert and Race was trying to find weird ways to sit on Spot. Elmer was sat laughing, more at the fact Spot did not look impressed.

Albert and Race got themselves in a pickle and ended up lying either side of Spot. This left all four boys laughing. All four shared a look. Elmer had to say something.

"Guys." They all looked at Elmer. "Have you ever heard of Polyamory?" Elmer asked.

They all nodded. Elmer looked nervous and tense.

"What would you all say if I was to suggest us being in a poly relationship?" Elmer looked away, he was sweating.

While he wasn't looking all the boys looked at each other and nodded. Albert went over and sat in Elmer's lap. Race and Spot went and sat next to them.

"We'd say that would be awesome. We'd love that." Albert said kissing Elmers cheek. The other two nodding and then kissing Elmer too.

Elmer looked happy, all that worry for nothing. He was happy, they was happy. They had each other and that's all they needed.

They all fell asleep tangled in Spots bed which definitely wasn't big enough for all of them. Race was on top of them all stretched out. They all fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

A/N- I thought this was really cute and had a massive smile on my face while writing this :)