Elmer/Finch- Jokes

The newsboy were sat around a table playing poker, hosted by Race. They were sharing laughs, jokes and smiles. Race was winning, as always. This game of poker was teams of two. Elmer was with Finch. Race and Albert. Jack and Davey - Davey wasn't really playing but was sat under Jack. Mush and Blink. Mike and Ike. JoJo and Buttons.

The newsies who weren't playing were sat around watching.

"Good joke." JoJo laughed at the joke Mush tried to make.

"I'm a joke." Elmer smiled weakly.

"El, youse have to be funny to be a joke." Finch replied.

"I'm gonna get youse." Elmer sat getting up and chasing Finch into the alleyways of Manhattan.

The game they were playing was no longer important to them. Elmer was chasing Finch and this was their new game. Finch ran and ran. He was about to lose Elmer until he found himself in an alley with no way out.

"Crap." Finch mumbled.

"Do youse kiss your slingshot with that mouth?" Elmer laughed.

"Now. That, that was a good joke." Finch said out of breath. He leant against a wall.

"Really?" Elmer smiled.

"Yes." He smiled back.

"Ise not very good at jokes." Elmer replied.

"Youse is good at being one." Finch joked.

"Hey! Ise will steal your slingshots. Ise know where you keep them all."

"As if you'd do that!" Finch gasped jokingly.

"Ise would." Elmer smiled.

"What if Ise gave you something to do other than that?" Finch questioned.

"What would that be?"

Elmer didn't get a word response instead Finch leaned towards him and kissed him softly. Elmer was surprised at first but soon relaxed into the kid.

"That." Finch smiled.

"Well that would be good." Elmer smiled.

A/N- idk what this? Also, from today I will be editing past stories because I don't proof read and there is lots of mistakes :)