Time to grow up

Trigger warning for suicide and implied self harm. This has Javid in it and back ground Spralbert

David Kelly-Jacobs was getting his son, Eddie, ready to go sleep next door at Spot, Albert and Race's house. How they managed to end up next door to each other and they both ended up having sons at the same time. Spot, Race and Albert used a surrogate. David was pretty sure they used Albert's sperm because they had the ginger hair and height. They were going to let Race named the kids but you can imagine how that ended. So Spot choose the names after they agreed they would be Italian. Davey and Jack went down the adoption root. They ended up getting a new born boy. They both looked at him and saw him as an Eddie. He didn't look like them but that didn't matter because they knew he was theirs and that was all they needed.

Davey worked for Katherine at the local newspaper. Jack worked as an artist, he painted murals on peoples walls and around the town. Occasionally, he would still paint a backdrop for Medda at her theatre. Race worked as a lawyer, he made be an idiot all the time but he was smart. Albert ran dance classes all week and Spot worked from home.

"How are my boys doin'?" Jack walked into the bedroom where Davey was packing a bag for Eddie who ran straight up into Jack's arms.

"Hi, papa!" He smiled as Jack picked him up.

"That paint best be dry, if you get paint on his clothes I will not be impressed." Davey folded his arms. Jack just stuck his tongue out.

"Ya all ready to sleepover with 'Sandro and 'Renzo?" Jack asked him. Everyone shortened Alessandro and Lorenzo names. It was easier to shorter them.

"Yeah!" He wiggled out of Jack's arm and grabbed his back of Davey.

"Come on, lets go." Davey smiled holding his hand out, Eddie took it and then grabbed Jack's with his other hand. They walked next door and Jack knocked on the door. They heard Race shout something in Italian and then a crash. Race then opened the door.

"Sorry, I feel down the stairs." Race smiled. "Hey there, Ed." He bent down and opened his arms. Eddie let go of his dads and hugged him.

"Hiya, Uncle Racer." He smiled.

"Alessandro and Lorenzo are in the living room with Uncle Spot." Eddie ran in. They could hear giggles coming from the room. "You guys coming in?"

"No, thanks. We have plans." Jack smiled.

"Well then, off you go, Lovebirds." Race smiled as they left.

Jack and Davey sat on their couch watching a film. Davey had his head on Jack's shoulder and his body curled up beside him.

"I've taken 3 weeks off work. I'm still getting paid." Davey looked up at Jack as he spoke.

"That's great because you remember that adoption we were looking at?"

"Yeah." Davey sat up.

"Well, she gives birth anytime now and she wants us to have her daughter." Jack smiled looking at Davey.

"Really?" Davey wasn't smiling but he also wasn't sad. Jack could not work out his reaction.

"Yes." Jack kissed him and Davey kissed him back.

"That's amazing, Jackie." Davey sounded happy but he did not look it. Jack just assumed he was tired.

"Why did you take time off?"

"I've just been very tired lately." Davey laid back down onto Jack's shoulder. Jack kissed his head.

Meanwhile at the Conlon-DaSilva-Higgins household they were just finishing finding nemo. The boys had all started playing cars on the floor now. Spot was coming back from the kitchen with a glass of water when we fell over his own feet and spilled the water. Luckily, the only had glasses made of plastic in this house because of Race and Albert. He picked the glass up and stood up. As soon as he did Alessandro came running around the corner and slipper, falling on his bum. Spot quickly put the glass down and picked Alessandro up, hugging him. He then placed him on the counter to check if he was hurt.