Spot and Jack- Protectiveness

Spot and Jack had a history. They put it behind them. Jack was the one who encouraged Spot to go for Race.

Even though they had put their past behind them they still acted the same around each other.

Spot was visiting Race. He was currently cuddled up with him on a bed. Jack walked in a little bruised with blood dripping from his lip.

Spot and Davey both immediately got on their feet and went over to him. Davey grabbing the first aid kit on the way.

"Who did this to youse? Didn't ise tell youse to stop getting people angry." Spot said angrily.

Race watched as Davey checked Jack over. He knew of Spot and Jack's past but sometimes still got a little jealous.

"Youse did but since when did ise listen to youse." Jack spat.

"Youse started listening to me along time ago and youse will carry on to do so. Understand?" Spot said.

Jack just nodded. Spot walked away and back to Race. Jack kissed Davey and hugged him to say he was fine.

Davey didn't mind Spot and Jack acting the way they did. Davey knew it was just habit.

Spot sat back down next to Race.

"Pretty boy, put that bottom lip back in. Youse know how me and Jack are. He's practically my brother. Ise just looking out for him just like Ise would for youse." Spot said, he kissed Races forehead and nose.

Jack and Spot always looked out for each other. That's how it was. The king of Lower Manhattan and the king of Brooklyn were just looking out for each other.