The Past and Present

Chapter 1

Oliver's point of view

I walked into the room and saw Diggle distressed. "Dig what's wrong?" I asked him.

"They took her," He said.

"What are you talking about? They took who?" I asked.

"They took Felicity." Diggle said. "I don't know where she is but they took her." Then I got a call from a blocked number. I was wearing my suit and I turned on my deep voice.

"Hello," I said.

"If you want her to live you'll surrender," The voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Someone wants to speak to you." The voice said.

"Oliver please come find me," Felicity said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Please," She said. She was scared I could tell by her voice. "I want you to know if,"

"Felicity," I said.

"I want you to know I care about you please find me." Felicity said. Then I heard her scream on the other end. "Please!!!"

"Felicity!!" I yelled. They hang up the phone and threw the phone in anger. I started grabbing my bow and arrows.

"What you going to do?" Diggle asked.

"I'm going to find her," I said.

"Ollie I don't think you know how much your in over your head." He said.

"I don't care I'm going to find her." I said.

"What if you find her and they kill her because the vigilante is there?" Diggle asked

"Fine then I'll kill them before they know I'm there." I said.

"You don't even know where she is," He said.

"No but I have an idea," I said. "The triad."

"Why would the triad take her?" He asked.

"Think about it they want the vigilante to protect them then they take his girl as ransom so he can reveal himself." I said.

"It makes sense but what if that's not even it." Diggle said.

"Diggle I'm going to find her I don't care if I have to search Starling City to find her." I said.

"Are you listening to yourself this is crazy." He said. "Oliver I think you need to really think this through. Okay just take a second to find out why you are even acting this way. Do you know no, you love her. You must have developed feelings for her and its at its peak right now."

"Well then I guess I'll have to live with the consequences." I said walking out with my bow and arrow heading to the fishing ports.