Felicity

Chapter 5

Oliver's point of view

"Oh my god!!!" Thea said. We both looked at Thea.

"Calm down okay." I said.

"I'm going to tell everyone," Thea said.

"Don't do that please." I said.

"Why? Wait why didn't you tell me?" Thea asked.

"Because only Diggle knows, and this just happened last night." I said.

"Oh," Thea said. "Oh." I looked back Felicity blushing really bad. "Can I tell Roy?"

"Sure tell Roy." I said. Thea leaved and Felicity sat down.

"That was the most awkwardest thing ever." Felicity said. I picked her papers for her and handed them to her.

"You don't if work out do you," I asked.

"No not at all." Felicity said. I took my shirt off and her attention went to the scars on my chest. "How did you get these?" She touched them.

"On the island I was torchuted so any kind of pain is nothing compared to the island." I said.

"My god Oliver," Felicity said. She a tear in her eye. I put my shirt back and pulled her close to me.

"Don't cry okay," I said. She nodded and I worked out behind her as she worked on the computer.

Felicity's point of view

I turned my chair around and saw Oliver climbing the chain rope hanging from the ceiling. I watched him then I saw his hands slip. "Oliver look out!!!" I yelled at him. I ran faster than I ever have and threw his arrows out of the way while I caught him. Then I realized what I just did.

"Oh my god what is happening to me?" I asked looking at my hands.

"Shh it's okay Felicity you saved me and that's all that matters." Oliver said. He held me to his chest as he comforted me. "We'll talk about this later, okay?" I just nodded my head in his chest. Then he held my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and I held his neck. It was a long kiss and I didn't want to pull away.

I pulled away and said "Diggle's here."

"How do you know," Oliver asked.

"Hello," Diggle said. "I see you two are getting along just fine."

"Nothing happened," Oliver said.

"Really not what I heard from Thea." Diggle said.

"Damn it Thea," Oliver said. I sat back down at the computer and started typing.

"I'll let you boys deal with whatever," I said

"Wait woah woah not so fast." Oliver said. "We still didn't talk about that thing." I turned my chair back around.

"What thing?" Diggle asked.

"Felicity maybe developing some powers." Oliver said.

"Are you serious prove it." Diggle said. I ran right up to him like I did when I caught Oliver. "How the hell?"

"I don't know it just happened." I said.

"Just happened? Felicity you saved my life and if it weren't for you I would be die." Oliver said.

"Well this doesn't happen over night, so did any of your family members have this kind of power?" Diggle asked.

"I don't know I'll check." I said while typing rapidly on the computer. Then it said Natasha Smoak-Romanoff.

"Who's that?" Oliver asked.

"She's my cousin." I said.

"So your cousin has powers?" Dig asked.

"Apparently," I said.