Oliver

Chapter 3

Oliver's point of view

I was hanging from a chain and I looked around. I saw no one in sight. I was shirtless and hanging from my hands. Then I saw black hair. It was Helena.

"Oh good morning sexy." She said.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In my house," She said.

"How did you break me out?" I asked.

"I didn't, they handed you over to me. Said you needed to be torchuted. And I thought what better way torchute someone then to hurt the person they love." Helena said. She pulled Felicity out of the back room. She threw her to the floor.

"Oliver my god." She said.

"Isn't there something you would like to tell her." Helena said. Before I was awake I heard her tell me say I hate Felicity.

"No," I said. She looked at me then walked over to her. Helena picked up Felicity and held her by her throat choking her. "Felicity I hate you. You are the reason why I don't get anything done. I can't believe I wasted my time with you letting you help me. I don't like you." Helena let go of her as soon as I said I hate Felicity. Felicity looked at me with tears in her eyes. Helena walked over to me and took me off the chains letting me stand.

"Well aren't you a heartbreaker." She said. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I pulled away and gave Felicity a look of sadness. I had to break my heart and her's so she can walk away untouched. Helena walked over to her escorted her out. She came back and gave me my bow and arrow. I hated hurting Felicity like that. Helena let me go and I went home. It hurt to be apart from Felicity. I stood in my room. I stared out my window. Then I started working out. Doing push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, curl ups, etc. I was startled by a knock on my door. I answered it and it was Diggle.

"Oliver what happened?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh so you don't know. Okay so your going to be pretend like you didn't just tell Felicity that you hate her." Diggle said.

"I was forced to say it," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I was forced to say it, okay!! I woke up in Helena's place chained from the ceiling, she told me to her that I hate her. If I didn't she was going to kill me and Felicity!!! I had no chose!!!" I yelled at him. I never would purposely hurt her.

"Well you need to tell to Felicity because ever since she got back all she been doing is staying at home." Diggle said. "Oliver I think this time you messed up. You said it yourself you love her so the best thing to do right now is to let her go."

"I'm not going to leave her once I know what I did is resolved." I said. I drove to Felicity's place and I knocked on her door. She answered the door surprised a little.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Fine come in," She said and I stepped inside. She closed the door behind her. "What do you want Oliver?" I kissed her and she pulled away.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Helena made me say everything. I didn't mean any of it. Please Felicity try to understand she was going to kill you then me if I didn't say it."

"I believe you," Felicity said. I kissed her again and she kissed me back. I deepened the kiss and she put her hand to my face. I touched her leg and she jumped. I kept on touching her leg until she let me pick her up. Her legs were wrapped around me as I lead her to her bed. I placed her down on her bed and stopped kissing her.

"Why did you stop? Not that I wanted you to keep going, not I wanted you to stop. I'm going to stop talking." Felicity said.

"Is this what you want? Do you want this? Because if it isn't I'll stop." I asked.

"It's perfect." She said. I kissed her again slowly as I felt her wanting to take my shirt off. I took my shirt off and was on top of her. She let me hold her as I kissed her neck. I heard her say my name in a moan. I kissed her again and she deepened the kiss. I woke up next to Felicity in her bed. She fell asleep in my arms I had my arms protectively around her. As if someone were to harm her I'd protect her. I fell back to sleep with her in my arms.